•Chapter 15•

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted terrified for my life.

   "Love... you're being dramatic." I hesitantly opened my eyes to look at Asher who was lounging on nothing.

    I blinked and tried to move but ended up spinning at a fast rate.

   "Help me you bozos!" I yelled.

   Asher held his hands up as Carson and Liam made to help me.

   He touched my knee and I immediately stopped spinning, causing me to jerk forward and struggle to control my body.

   "Just sit back and relax, my love, it shouldn't be that hard." Asher said shrugging.

"Who the hell are you talking to like that? You should be grateful that I'm even here. You literally pushed me through the portal! This is the first time I'm doing this and you're being so insensitive for what? Carson, please help me." I said angrily waving my hands to stop from spinning anymore.

Carson obliged and glided over to me, then took the time to walk me through the dynamics of traveling by portal. It was simple and a little hard to catch on to, but with his and Liam's guidance, I was able to get a hang of it.

Being petty, I didn't talk to Asher the entire time while we were passing through different realms, he was inconsiderate about the whole situation and that irritated me.

"We're approaching, brace yourself for the impact, it's going to be a blinding light for you and you might fall out. It is your first time, so just hold on to me and Carson's hand so you don't fall." Liam said to me.

I nodded my head and grabbed Carson's hand.

Asher looked at me and I didn't spare him a glance, I was a bit upset with him.

Pulled away from my thoughts, a blinding light caused me to shut my eyes and a heavy force made me turn my head away from it. All at once we were in nothing, then zipped into a hall of some sort.

 All at once we were in nothing, then zipped into a hall of some sort

(*Just imagine a portal in the middle.*)

Landing on our feet, my legs buckled under me, causing me to almost fall, but luckily, Carson held me up bridal style.

If I was a white girl, my whole face would have been flushed, but thanks to my melanin, you could only see a see a shy smile on my face.

"That's going to happen, I forgot to warn you, sorry." Carson said.

"It's ok baby, you did help me before, so that'll make up for this mistake." I said playfully and gave him a peck on his lips, causing him to flush a deep crimson red, I giggled. He probably wished he had melanin now. He smiled and buried his face in my neck.

"Hey! Stop hogging her!" Liam exclaimed reaching for me.

"Ugh, fine, you want to ruin everything." Carson said rolling his eyes.