•Chapter 12•

"Hello?" I heard weird wind noises on the other side, but no talking.

"Hellooo? Anybody there?"

"The human with three mates will be forced to choose her fate. She must become the Queen of the Vampire Kingdom, rule along side her mates, and become one of them. If she refuses, she must face a hard journey to protect the people of earth. Choose carefully, your life and others depend on it." The voiced hissed like a snake.

And with that, the line cut off. I looked at the brothers. What the fuck is going on. A kingdom. When the fuck did they have a kingdom? I didn't sign up for this shit.

"What is going on? Liam, explain to me. I don't like this."

Liam went over to me and cupped my face.

"I guess we still have more to tell you. But I'm sure you'll be the best Queen, you're perfect already."

"Are you serious right now? I did not sign up for this! First, you drag me into some bullshit with vampires and mates, may I remind you with the three of you! Then now, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE A QUEEN... OF A FUCKING VAMPIRE KINGDOM?! It's always the white people, oh my god, I'm gonna die." I said dramatically falling on the floor, gripping at my chest.

"Liam, I thought you were supposed to be my favorite bitch." I said pouting.

Before Carson could object to my statement, I gave him a mean glare.

Liam dropped his hands and looked down at his feet.

"Sorry."

I sighed then got up.

"Alright. Come and explain now, might as well get over it." I said unenthusiastically.

After explaining everything to me, I just want to throw the boys away. Apparently, they were the three Kings of the Ovark Kingdom, aka the Vampire Kingdom.

  There were other creatures that lived there like, fairies, pixies; the healers. The witches and wizards; the magic wielders, but mostly Vampires. There were other creatures but that's too much for me to remember.

  Obviously, I would have many duties and one of those would be to serve along my mates. Plus, the Vampire kingdom was one of the biggest and most advanced of all the other kingdoms and Realms. So it'll be a trip in a park, so fun! Note the sarcasm?

   There were kingdoms for the other supernatural creatures, there was trade and other things among them so they were really diverse. By the way, none of these Kingdoms are on Earth, but they are. You get it? There are different realms. Don't ask me how it works, I wouldn't know, that's too complex for my brain.

I was really worried about the people on Earth and having the fate of everyone in my hands. I do like the brothers and I know that I'm their mate so either way I would be with them, so that aspect didn't really bother me as much. I just hope that everything goes smoothly. Don't jinx it people.

  So technically, the guys that are supposed to be my mates are not from Earth, but are kinda from Earth? I'm not sure. Anyways, after telling me all the other things I needed to know, I didn't feel like talking to them at that moment. And of course in Carson fashion, he decided to annoy me.

The guys were different. I mean, obviously they're different, but when I say different, I mean different. Carson was the clingy one, Asher the leader, and Liam the... I don't know what to call him. He was the one who seems to be possessive just like his brothers, and really goofy.

"Carson leave me alone." I said with a groan, trying to push his face away from mine.

"Hmm... how about no?"