~•Chap.3: The Clock Goes Tick Tack•~

A month has gone by since the first warning I received from Haeun, as well as a month that I was ignoring her constant "Time is passing" "Be careful" "Be quick" etc

I was pretty sure the kid was just joking around and like a fool I had first believed her. The Ethereal Supreme rebirth was after one million years not sooner. And the voice I've heard which I thought belonged to my Lalisa, was just a product of the great pain I felt because of her death.

«Jisoo, are you listening to me?» asked Bellpyria
«No. I'm not.» I admitted, yes, since my lover's death I had become friendlier towards the Elf Queen, for the simple reason that Lisa cared for her deeply
«What were you thinking about?»
I scoffed «What else if not my soulmate? I miss her so damn much.»
Bellpyria nodded «I miss her too. I still can't believe how she was able to conquer you. I was sure you two would have made it. Destiny can be really cruel.»
«Fuck destiny! It won't be able to keep me away from Lisa forever. Hell once I'll find her I won't ever let her go again.»
Bellpyria nodded «And you'll have my full help once the time will come.»
«Talking about time...» I looked at her seriously «Jennie's oldest child, Haeun, doesn't have any power or whatsoever, but it's a full month that she keeps saying that Lalisa has already reborn, that she's in danger, that I am in danger, that I should be quick and find her. I'm really starting to think that my niece is a psychopath.»
Bellpyria said crossing her arms thoughtfully «Well, it's extremely rare, like 1 out of a million, but, although she doesn't have powers she might be able to be in contact with things we can't. Or, something more common, she could be like some humans on Earth, a sensitive. Maybe she's in contact with Lisa's spirit. Making her believe that she has reborn already not knowing her powers.»
I nodded not really surprised «Right. I've forgotten about those people. Out of how many chances she could be someone like that? She never gave any signs.»
Bellpyria shrugged «She's just 11, maybe her powers still have to show or are starting.»
I sighed and shook my head «I honestly don't know...»

---

«Auntie Jisoo, I'm telling the truth. Yours and auntie Lisa's love is cursed, you're both in great danger. You need to find her. I'm not coming up with that!» Haeun stubbornly stated as I rolled my eyes and told Jennie, since I was at her house
«Didn't we already talked about her problem? You seriously did nothing?»
Jennie rolled her eyes «What if those are our daughter's powers? We can't repress them, it won't end well.»
«It's just the fervid imagination of a disgusting child Jennie. Nothing else.»
«Don't call my child, aka, your niece, disgusting.»
I scoffed and sipped on my warm blood «Please. Don't tell me you really like those little things.»
«I really wish Lili would be here to slap some sense in you.»
«Hush Jennie Kim.» I said glaring «Her name cannot be pronounced so easily and carelessly.»
I stood up and went towards the balcony with my glass in hand when suddenly...

Help me!!!

My eyes widened in hearing her voice, the glass slipping by my hands as I gasped «Lalisa!»
Jennie quickly reached me and asked confused «Jisoo, what's happening?»