~Chap.20: Secrets~

«Don't touch it

«Don't touch it. Not before showering it in the million colors light.» I said making the vampire raise an eyebrow at me
«What are you talking about and how do you know that?»
I scrunched my eyebrows «Know what?»
Layla asked «Do you really not realize what you say?» I looked at her and shrugged, Lilith saying
«It could be Lalisa's memories. After all Isabella is Lalisa. And although her memories and powers still haven't unlocked, that part of her could still come out.»
Onyx said «But why does she knows what to do? We've never been here.»
I said looking at the vampire «Jisoo, the necklace.»
Lady Kim quickly took out said necklace «Of course! This stone is rainbow! With the right spell we should be able to reflect these colors onto the black cat. Problem is, I don't know witchcraft. And we need a powerful witch.»
Layla said «Which we need to find at Salem.... So, if we can't move it, we need to leave it here and take the witch here?»
Lilith nodded «But I don't feel safe in leaving it here. Someone needs to stay here to guard it.»
I said «No need. It's guarded enough. We shall move quickly though.»
Jisoo said «Lisa?»
I looked at her confused «Isabella thank you.»
She shook her head «No, that was definitely not Isabella talking.»
I gave her a weirded out look and shrugged «So, do we teleport straight from here or do we need to go back to the portal?»
Lilith said «I'm pretty sure if that portal was the only way to access this dimension is also the only one to go out.»
I nodded and turned on my heels «Let's go then.»
Layla asked me as we started walking «You really don't realize or remember Lisa resurfacing?»
I shook my head «No. But I do wonder why she's starting to appear only now... Is it because you two are here?»
Onyx hummed «Most likely. After all us three need to become one again, we seek each other. As much as I hate it, we can't stand on our own. Perhaps we force our human fragment to show, the more time we're together. And it won't fully bloom until, as said already, we get all together into one.»
I sighed «Nothing's still the same...»

Once we weren't much far from the portal, I stopped, whispering «Wait!» everyone did and looked where I was looking, Lilith saying
«That damn bird. How did he got here?»
I bit my lower lip «Our powers. He can feel it. He has something he stole from us. It helps him track us down.»
Jisoo said «What? When did that happen?»
«Back when I was ready to pass. That portal that should have brought me to heaven... It wasn't like that. But this is a story for another time.» I took a quick sip of Jennie's magic juice or whatever it was as my heart was starting to ache again, perhaps I was growing a little addicted to the substance...

«What do we do? Someone needs to stay here and protect the statue.» Layla said as I hummed, Lilith saying
«I'll stay. I can match his strength if not even surpass him.»
Lady Kim said «I'll stay as well. We'll be stronger. After all the Supreme can be on her own? Right? It's even broken in three.»
Onyx hummed «We can. But we're not as powerful as we are when we are one.»
I said «We need to move quickly. We don't need to get to that portal. There's another one not too far from here. Jisoo, Lilith, I'll leave the protection of the statue to you. The Weeping Angels will help you and protect you with all their will. Let's move.»
Jisoo said «Damn, that's my baby Lisa. You sound so hot I wanna fuck you.»
I made a disgusted face «Excuse me ma'am? I'm not even 14, you pedophile.»
Lady Kim said «See? Now I don't get this about you humans. For us is totally normal to get with someone who is a "minor". What's wrong with it? As long as they consent it should be cool.»
Lilith said «Well, Humans don't develop like most of us creatures, so until they're 18 they're pretty much the same as ours 5 years old.»
Lady Kim nodded «Oh, I get it now.»