~💥Chap.23: Missing Her💥~

It was crazy how much I missed Lalisa

It was crazy how much I missed Lalisa. It was driving me crazy how much I missed Lalisa. I wanted her by my side. And I wanted her now.

We (and by we I meant me, BamBam, Ten and Haeun) were now in South Korea, in a house near Lisa's old one. Yes, although she was back, it was still kept as a sacred place where only I could enter to clean.

«Why is Lilith still not here?!» I groaned crossing my arms and starting to make the house shake
«Ugh, how surprising, you're mad again.» said Lilith appearing behind me, making me swiftly turn around
«About fucking time! Where is Lisa's brother? Where is she?»
Lilith sighed «You wanted to see me for this? I can't tell you. You know it. Don't make me lose time, I need to protect her from the damn bird. Archclor still hasn't given up and although God should know what he's doing, he's still not doing anything. I'm afraid Archclor came up with something to get the thing full attention. Unless it's truly necessary don't contact me. I can't tell you. I'm sure Haeun already explained. Bye.» and just like that she disappeared in black/purple-ish smoke, making me groan and look at Haeun
«Where's Lalisa's brother and what's his name?»
Haeun sighed «His name is Dong Ju Manoban. Or Xion for friends.»
«Manoban? Wasn't she a Moretti?» BamBam asked confused
Haeun explained «God kindness knows no limit. The Manoban were really kind and he acknowledged their only daughter hardships and thoughtfulness in their regards. He wanted to give her another chance with her family. So they were reincarnated in the Moretti family. But, you know how Lalisa is now herself again? She became Lalisa Manoban and her family name also changed. Nobody remembers them being Moretti or had different name or look. For everyone they've always been the Manoban. It's kinda hard to explain...»
«It's confusing.» Ten said adding «Why wouldn't it make them as Manoban from the start? Why wait till she found her two other parts?»
Haeun simply said «I don't know if I should say this but, God or Buddha or however you wanna call it, has more planned than we know. I'm sure it had its reasons to do this. We just need to do as it wants.»
I said «I demand it tells me where my soulmate is.»
«Patience.» Haeun said «It's the greatest virtue. Everything will be worth it in the end.»
I bursted out «I'm out of it! I need her! Now!»
Haeun said calmly but severely «She also needs you. More than she and you can know. She's lost all her memories when they merged together, she's once again lost, she's just like when she didn't know about our worlds.» she sighed and added looking right at me «She lost all her feelings for you. All the memories you two had.»

It was insane how a bunch of words could hurt me that badly. I was never someone who needed love or craved it. But after Lalisa, she was the one I needed and craved for. Her love was what I needed and craved for.

I couldn't show anyone the way it was hurting me. I was Kim Jisoo after all. Lady Kim Jisoo. Second daughter of the most powerful vampire family, the Kim. I was supposed to be flawless. Love wasn't supposed to be something that hurt me. Lalisa, a mere human, wasn't someone supposed to hurt me.

Yet it was.

«Haeun, I don't think you understand.» I said «I. Need. My. Lalisa. Now. I can not wait any longer. I've waited for way too long.»
She nodded «I'm aware. And trust me, if I could simply tell you I would.»