~Chap.10: Carnival pt.2~

How am I supposed to leave? Where should I go? Layla, please Layla, are you here? I need help

«Just shut up Isabella. You're so annoying. Who's this Layla you keep on calling?» the doll said, her small arms wrapping around my throat from behind and squeezing, after all the bag she was in wasn't closed. My hands flew to her small arms and pried them away, throwing her somewhere
«What the hell Layla!?»
«I can't let you live Isabella. You're going to ruin my plan.» 'Layla' started levitating her eyes black expect for the red pupils

» 'Layla' started levitating her eyes black expect for the red pupils

«L-Layla, i-it's not funny... Stop it! You're scaring me!» I said gulping as she suddenly charged against me, making me yell and duck, only to run the way she came and looking back at her «What the fuck!? What's happening with you?!»
«ĐłɆ. ĐłɆ. ĐłɆ. ĐłɆɆɆ!!» she charged against me again, then again, as I kept evading her attacks until I turned around and ran towards what seemed to be the only way without eyes in front of me, Layla demonic voice behind me calling my name and telling me to die.

My heart was beating way too quickly, as well as hurting, my asthma wasn't of any help either as I kept inhaling from the inhalator.

Oh God! I can't! I'm gonna pass out!

Just when I thought I couldn't survive this, I slammed myself into a door who flew open as I fell on my front, my hands flying forward to protect me from the impact as I met the dirty ground, grunting in pain. I didn't have the time to realize I was out of the house, as I quickly turned around and backed away, dragging my bottom on the dirt, my ankle hurting too bad to stand up, while Layla flew towards me, I was about to yell when I've noticed that her eyes were back to normal as she cocked her head «It's cold Isabella. Why would you leave me on the cold?» I blinked a couple of times, jumping when she hugged me and pushed herself as much as she could against my chest mumbling «Cold... Cold... It's so cold...»

What. The. Fuck.?

I picked her up with my hands under her armpits and analyzed her «L-Layla? Is this really you? What h-happened before?»
She blinked slowly and asked shivering a little «Of course it's me. Why?»
«Y-You've just tried to kill me.»
She didn't move or made any sound for a while for then saying «Oh.» she looked down «They must have found out that I hide in here sometimes... I have to mislead them. I gotta go, someone's coming. They can't know about me. I gotta go.» and just like that the doll's head fell down, just like any doll would do not having anything that kept them straight.