~Chap.6~ Warnings

(A/N: Komatsu Nana as Isabella Moretti)

I woke up sweating, looking around scared, immediately feeling more at ease once I saw I was safe and sound in my bedroom, in my soft, warm bed. I was still breathing heavily, passing my hands all over my face to dry my sweat, every single one of my senses were highly on alert.

«Fucking nightmares...» I mumbled to myself standing up to go to my bathroom to drink some water and freshen up.

I had nightmares since as long as I could remember, my parents had me get visited and take medicines hoping to help me, but truth was, I always kept a lot hidden from them, like the fact that meds didn't help at all. But yes, I still kept taking them.

I turned on the light of the bathroom, scratching my head, while squeezing my eyes due to the light bothering me. I opened them and went to the sink, I turned on the water on a medium temperature and splashed my face, placing my hands on the sink and letting the droplets of water fall down in the sink as I breathed in and turned off the water, grabbing the towel nearby, I slowly dried my face and when it was uncovered, I jumped back and made a short scream, as I watched in horror my mirror, shadows of people and their hands were all over it, as if trying to escape and they kept saying agonizingly between the screams «Help! Help! It's so painful! Let us out!»

 I opened them and went to the sink, I turned on the water on a medium temperature and splashed my face, placing my hands on the sink and letting the droplets of water fall down in the sink as I breathed in and turned off the water, grabbing the t...

I shook my head, closing my eyes and covering my ears, I didn't want to see this. I didn't want to hear it. Their screams and pleads, they were terrifying, painful - I couldn't stand them.

«Please go away... Go away...» I kept pleading falling on my knees and starting to rock back and forth. And although I could still hear their screams with my covered ears, one female voice could be heard loud and clear in my mind
«Find me. Find yourself. Help me. Help me... I've been tricked, it hurts so much... Help...»
I shot my eyes open and clutched my chest, my heart hurting «Ugh... I-It hurts so badly...» my heart was hurting so badly that I suddenly fainted.

When I regained consciousness and fluttered my eyes open, it was still dark outside, but the voices and shadows where no where to be seen or heard. And my heart didn't hurt anymore.