💞~Chap.25: No Control~💞

«Yeji, we need you to contact Lilith

«Yeji, we need you to contact Lilith. Yes, THAT Lilith and we need you to locate someone. Lalisa Manoban, 16 years old. Here's a picture.» I said quickly showing her a picture on my phone «We need to be quick, before Jisoo knows something.»
Yeji nodded «You've got it unnie. First Lilith...» she closed her eyes and smiled «Done. Now, Lalisa...» she closed her eyes and her face scrunched as she focused «There's... Some kind of protection but... I think I can see something... Some kind of prison? Perhaps Jisoo's castle prison? I see vampire guards so... Yeah.» she opened her eyes and smiled «Anything else? I've gotta go out in five.»
I shook my head and smiled «No, thank you Yeji.» she smiled and gave me a thumbs up for then answer a call on her phone
«I'm coming, my unnie needed me.» she waved bye and we waved bye back.

I sighed and turned to Chaeyoung «And now we wait for Lilith.»
«What do you think she'll do?» she asked as I shrugged
«Something hopefully. I can take on Jisoo sure, but she's still stronger. Let alone when it comes to Lalisa.»

A cloud of black-purple-ish smoke appeared suddenly and from there Lilith slowly surfaced «What? My human is missing and I might get killed for it.»
I quickly said «Jisoo has her! In her prison! She wants her back!!»
«Damn vampire! I knew she had to be involved somehow! Ugh, I don't know if I should rescue Lalisa or not...»
I scrunched my eyebrows confused «Why wouldn't you!?!»
She shrugged and passing a hand through her hair said «It's... Complicated. Technically Jisoo shouldn't do this but... It could work? I don't know... This is so confusing...»
I said annoyed and crossing my arms «You're confused? Imagine fucking us! At least you know what's up we know nothing!»
Lilith groaned and scoffed «It's not that easy to know. Sometimes not knowing it's better. I don't know if I should do something right now... Ugh, Satan wait for me I'm coming!» and just like that she disappeared the same way she appeared.

Chaeyoung said «Well, she was totally useless.»
I rolled my eyes groaning «Yeah, I know... So? What do we do now?»
She shook her head «I have no idea. I highly doubt we'll be able to do something. I fear this time Lisa really is all on her own.»

I was laying on the cold cell floor in pain, I couldn't understand how I ended up in that situation, it wasn't my fault I didn't like the weird creepy vampire

I was laying on the cold cell floor in pain, I couldn't understand how I ended up in that situation, it wasn't my fault I didn't like the weird creepy vampire. We might have had a relationship in my previous life, but I don't love her in this one. I don't even like her.