~Chap.13: Planning~

«I don't fucking care Isabella! It's too dangerous you're not going!» I stated sternly«I am though

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

«I don't fucking care Isabella! It's too dangerous you're not going!» I stated sternly
«I am though.» she said rolling her eyes, her usual frightened and pained behavior apparently disappeared «But first I need to get back to the human world or whatever and somehow arrange a way to disappear without having the police looking all over for me.»
I grabbed her hair pulling her against me stating while I glared «You. Are. Not. Going. Anywhere. Period.» she grabbed my hand, trying to free herself, but of course as a human she was powerless against me, as she whined and kept yelling me to let her go, which I did by pushing her on the floor «And with that said, I'll send some of my people to look for any sign, then eventually, IF, I deem it safe enough, you're going to that place.»
She scoffed and glared at me, and for a second I thought I had seen my Lalisa in her, the way they glared was identical.

I quickly shook away that thought, this mixed human was not my Thai beautiful human Lalisa. It was just a bad copy of her.

She stood up and glared at me «You can't stop me. Lalisa and Layla are on my side. As well as Lilith.» I was about to scoff and yell at her when she disappeared once Layla's eyes became yellow.

Why? Oh why do I always get pain in the ass humans? Ugh, I need to find her.

When Layla teleported us, I soon meet my friends who were going crazy looking for me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When Layla teleported us, I soon meet my friends who were going crazy looking for me. I calmed them down saying that I simply got lost. Although it seemed like I was away for days, I've apparently disappeared just for 4 hours. We also left the park as soon as we met, apparently they had some creepy encounters with ghosts or something.

---

When in our cabin, Miriana said «How the fuck did you get lost exactly?»
I shrugged «Remember the first dark corridor we went through? There was a door to the side, it somehow attracted me and I went inside, then it got stuck and I couldn't escape.»
Lodovica said «But there wasn't a door there. Not even one.»
I frowned «What? No I'm sure there was! I went in there!»
Martina said shuddering scared «Damn this is creepy. That place was haunted let me tell you.»
I nodded sighing «That's for sure... Oh, girls, I need your help.» all three looked at me nodding, so I went on «I need to go somewhere I can't really tell you for a while. I'm not sure if it'll be days, weeks or months so, I need a cover.»
Miriana said «Woah, woah, woah, hold on. First, where are you going? Especially for that long? Second, we can't say you're at ours when our mothers tell each other everything. We'd be busted real quick.»
I sighed and looked down at Layla «You're right... Then what should I do? I have to go.»
Lodovica said «Why don't you just wait for the summer to come? School would be done, we could go on a vacation together. Like all four of us can go wherever you need to go. It's better than alone.»
I shook my head «First, I can't wait till summer. Second, y'all can't come. Definitely can't come.»
Martina asked «But why though?»
I quickly came up with a lie «Because only invited people can go there.» I was about to go on, when Lilith appeared next to me, most likely visible to me only as she said
«Jisoo is looking everywhere for you. She doesn't know you live in Italy so I hope you didn't tell her. Don't get caught! She must not be involved in your mission, not now at least.» I didn't answer her and asked my friends
«Alright, I know what to do. When we get back home, imma tell my mom, I'll sleep at Alessia's house. It's not like she knows her. Alessia doesn't get along with me so it's fine. But y'all must keep my lie up alright?»
They nodded hesitantly, Lodovica asking «But why though? Like what do you have to do?»
I bit my lower lip for then saying «Well, I need to find someone. Someone I know. Uhm, like I need to meet this someone for then go to the uhm place we've got invited. Yeah.» I kinda lied, as Lodovica hummed nodding
«Makes sense.»

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~
743 words

Hello! This is a VERY short chapter as it's mostly a filler :3 the next one will be longer I promise.

Also, I dyed my hair again...

Aren't they gorgeous? 😍

Anyway, thanks for reading commenting and voting!
Big hug and kiss 🤗😘

-Ary 🌈🦄🤙🏻

Cursed Love//Lisoo 리수जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें