~💥Chap.21: The Ritual💥~

«Isabella, how do you know her?» Onyx asked as I shrugged«I don't

«I don't. Perhaps Lalisa does. So... I do I guess???»

As soon as the door of the witch's house closed behind us, the old lady threw her walking stick away and morphed back to her original aspect who could make anyone fall for her.

(A/N: Ahn Hye-jin "Hwasa" as Morgana)

«Holy shit!» Onyx exclaimed «You're hot!»Layla stuttered out «M-Mommy

Layla stuttered out «M-Mommy. Sorry..
Mommy? Sorry.. Mommy?»
I chuckled «Damn Morgana, you've got Layla as well. You're corrupting what should be pure. You're a hot, sexy, menace.»
She gave us her usual deep sexy chuckle «I know. That's why you had no issues with our pact.»
I blushed, while Onyx and Layla looked at me suspiciously, the dark one saying «As an empath I can say something's definitely brewing. And it's not any potion Morgana might have in a cauldron somewhere.»
I shrugged «I don't know. Stop asking me, wait for Lalisa or whatever.»
Morgana said looking at me «She's starting to resurface? That's great! It'll make the whole ritual easier. Anyway, come before going to the cat statue you need to drink some... Potion I made. I also need to stab your hands real quick over the potion before you drink it.»
Layla asked shocked as we walked in the basement «Stab our hands?!»
Morgana hummed «Yes. Now please place your right hand, all of you, one over the other as if to form a tower. Please do it where you see that nice incision I made in the wood, thanks. I'll get the ritual knife.»

We hesitantly did as told with my hand on the top. Morgana came back with the knife and Onyx said
«Very pretty.»
Morgana smiled «Thanks. Aesthetic is really important and as you can see it's not a regular knife...»

»