~💥Chap.24: That's NOT The Way To Go💥~

«WHAT!?» I exclaimed shocked «You're basically kidnapping me!? After saving me!?! That's so messed up! I don't care who you are or if we really ever met! I wanna go back to my life! I'm 16!»«You're mine!» the vampire stated harshly back at me «You...

«You're mine!» the vampire stated harshly back at me «You're my soulmate! We live for each other! I own you! You're mine! MINE. You do as I say!»
A girl around my age, who apparently was the vampire niece said «Aunt Soo! No! That's NOT the way to go! This is what you swore to never be again! You swore that once you'd have a new chance with her everything would have been different! Be different aunt Soo, be what you swore to your girlfriend!»
The vampire glared at her niece «HAEUN! OUT! RIGHT NOW! YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH MY AND LALISA'S RELATIONSHIP! GO AWAY BEFORE I HURT YOU! LEAVE US ALONE. NOW.»

I had no idea how this Haeun girl wasn't already begging for forgiveness on her knees or running away with the tone Jisoo had, but the girl glared at her aunt, stomped her foot and went out saying she'd be back with her mothers.

When the door closed and the vampire snapped her head to look at me I gasped and jumped a little «So? Take me home!» I rolled my eyes as she glared at me, but her gaze quickly softened after a sigh, she sat beside me and said
«You don't remember. Again. It's okay, I went through this once, I can do it a second time.»
«What do you mean?» I asked confused to which lead to a very long story time on how we first met, how we got together, how I died, came back, become me again, who I was and why I was now there, along with photos and proof of what she was telling me.

I slumped back against the couch, still taking everything in «Woah...»
The vampire hummed «Yeah, woah. Do you believe me now?»
I pointed out «You could have totally made everything up, proofs included. But, I feel like you didn't.» there was a moment of silence then I said «Listen, I'm sorry, I can't be yours. I have no feelings whatsoever towards you. How can I belong to some random stranger to which I have no feelings towards? I want to find my true love.»
She glared at me «You will remember. You WILL feel everything again. I swear. I won't let you escape.» she then stood up and yelled «GUARDS!» immediately a bunch of bats flew in from the open window, quickly turning into a bunch of vampires «Take her to the torture room. Do NOT let her escape.»
My eyes widened as I stood up panicking «WHAT!? NO! NO!» I was about to run towards the door only to be tackled and constricted by a guard
«Take her there. Have fun with her. But, DON'T kill her, rape her or damage her in any permanent way. But make her suffer.» she then stepped near me, grabbed my chin between her fingers, squeezing and making me look at her «You will remember. I'll make sure of it. I'm sorry, but you leave me no choice. You just had to push my buttons and make my sadistic side hurt you as well.»
«Is this how you love? Because if this is your way then I'm glad I don't remember! I must have been an idiot in my previous life! Nobody would want you! Psycho!!! Let me go!!!!» I struggled futilely, the lady vampire simply smirking
«Do your best little Lali. You can't escape me. Nobody can help you.» she then pecked my lips quickly, for then look strictly at the guards «Take her away. And don't let Chaeyoung, Jennie or anyone else know her whereabouts. And if they have issues send them to me. Go.»