~Chap.11: Cursed Doll & Doubts~

I was about to lose my breath, when the vampire simply grabbed the doll arm and slammed it hard against the floor, blocking it with a foot as I've heard a crack of her porcelain skin «This human from now on is under my protection

I was about to lose my breath, when the vampire simply grabbed the doll arm and slammed it hard against the floor, blocking it with a foot as I've heard a crack of her porcelain skin «This human from now on is under my protection. Am I clear?»
The doll didn't move, so I stood up shakily and glanced at her eyes, they were back to being normal, so I said looking up at the scary vampire my heart hurting more and more «Y-You can move your foot. She's g-good now.» she raised an eyebrow questioningly and moved her foot sighing, allowing me to pick Layla up
«L-Layla, are you there?»
The vampire asked demandingly «Who's Layla?»
«The s-soul that sometimes lives in this doll. The nice o-one. I-I don't know who's soul or d-demon that tries to kill me...» I then stood up and asked her «A-Are you Lilith friend?»
She rolled her eyes «Was. But I can stand her for a short time. Why?»
I looked around me insecure «C-Can I really talk to you?»
«You must. Everything related to Lalisa must be of my knowledge. What's your purpose?»

I blinked and squeezed Layla to myself, looking down at her, I wasn't sure if I could reveal my mission but Dark Lisa said I would have met them along the way so, maybe they could have helped me.

I took a deep breath and told the two, my eyes still fixed on the now cracked porcelain skin of Layla «I-I need to find the Supreme. Her soul has been broken in three. The dark, the pure and the human. Dark Lisa sometimes appears in my nightmares to talk but I don't know where h-her or the others are... Can you help me? Dark Lalisa isn't helping me...»
The vampire said «What does she says?»
I shrugged adjusting Layla's bangs «Just that I would have met you and that I need to find the souls and put an end to everything. She's never clear.»
Lady Jisoo said «Jennie, get Irene. Now.»
Jennie said «But if I leave, Isabella might lose consciousness again for the pain.»
The vampire groaned making me jump slightly and look at her, holding Layla tightly «Fine. I'll go. This and more for my Lisa. Where is she?»
Jennie said «Uhm, probably at the club right now. Or at home chilling.»

Immediately the vampire disappeared as my heart soon after stopped hurting completely as I looked at the elf and the other human keeping quiet.

Chaeyoung said «So Isabella, how old are you?»
«14. You? And where are you from?» I asked feeling more at ease seeing someone like me
«I'm, well, I'm more than 10 million years old.» she chuckled, probably at my confused expression «Jennie keeps me alive. When I've met Jennie I was like 18-19. That's why I look so young.»
I nodded «And you're also Lalisa's bestie.»
She smiled melancholy nodding «I was.»
«Are.» Haeun coming out of nowhere said «She's not gone. Right Isabella?»
I shrugged «I guess... But she kinda is? I mean she's dead.»
Jennie crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow asked her daughter «And where did you come from missy?»
Haeun shrugged «I needed to talk to Isabella.» then she looked at the human «You have no idea who you are do you?»
Isabella furrowed her eyebrows «I'm Isabella Moretti, I'm a very sick human.»
«No, you're way more than that. Sadly, I don't know exactly who you are. But I'll be by your side because I'm going to be the channel between you and some superior being which I'm not sure who is.»
I blinked confusedly «Who are you?»
«I'm Kim Park Lalisa Haeun. These two people first born. I'm one year older than you and my purpose is to stay by your side and help you where I can.»
Jennie said «What are you saying Haeun? You're human.»
Haeun nodded «I am. But with a twist.» she winked, while I said
«Haeun Lalisa? Like Lalisa Manoban?»
She nodded «It's in memory of auntie Lisa.» I was about to say more when I've heard Lilith voice
«ISABELLA MORETTI!» I jumped and turned towards the voice «WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THIS DIMENSION!?»
I said biting my lower lip a little «First of all, calm down. Second, I swear I don't even know where I am.»
«Explain.» she said crossing her arms while in the meantime Lady Jisoo and this Irene appeared
«I was at an abandoned carnival with my friends, we went into an abandoned haunted house, Layla tried to kill me, monsters tried to kill me, I ran and poof! I'm here. And, this vampire keeps making my heart hurt.»
Lilith glared at Lady Jisoo «Just who do you think you are to hurt Isabella?»
Lady Jisoo rolled her eyes «I'm doing nothing. She does everything on her own.» I pouted a little and held my heart as it suddenly started to ache, then a bunch of memories flashed through my mind.