~Chap.17: Revelation~

«Onyx, is that you?» I hesitantly asked to the girl in the mirror who shook her head no «But you look like her

«Onyx, is that you?» I hesitantly asked to the girl in the mirror who shook her head no «But you look like her. Just with a different hair color. Is this another trap of some sort?»

Isabella, focus.

I shook my head and looked back at the girl in the mirror one last time, for then shrug and turn around trying to find a door or whatever that could help me free Onyx.

What am I supposed to do now?

How would I know, look for something, ANYTHING, that could remind you of a prison.

I turned around on myself; the room was relatively small, nothing stood out much except for the mirror.

Could you be in a mirror? There's only that here.

I don't know, could be.

How do I know?

I don't know. Describe me the mirror.

I looked at the full body mirror and simply said

It's... A mirror. It's reflecting.

Oh no way! Really? A mirror reflects? Crazy!

Hey! Cut the irony, I'm trying here. I'm still a newbie to everything magical. The mirror isn't reflecting myself. Like it's a girl, that looks like you, just with red hair. I'd say it's Lalisa. But why am I seeing her when I should see myself? And why she seems... Close. To me...

That's... Uhm, a trap. Ignore it. Try looking for me in the mirror. Here, in the Blue Lake Forest, everything is controlled by the mind of who's here. What they want and don't want to see, feel.

Oh come on! What a fucked up place! It's so tiresome.

Hey, not my fault.

I groaned, rolling my eyes, for then stare in the mirror.

I'm not wanting to see her. Why I do?

Well, uhm, perhaps it's because deep down you want to... I don't know, just fucking ignore it for now, free me.

Hey, don't be an asshole or I'm leaving you here.

Sure, if you want Jisoo to kill you go on.

Alright, you won. You know Onyx, I kinda very dislike you. Very near to hating you.

Eh, it happens, you're gonna change your mind though.

Doubt it. Oh my God! I feel like I'm fighting with the voices in my head like a psycho!

Ahah, that was funny. I liked that.

W-What, what was funny...? Whatever.

I focused my vision on the mirror, so, I needed to want to see Onyx. That was hard because with her "friendly" character she was the last person I wanted to see. But I had to free her if I wanted my normal life back.