~•Chap.5: Deal?•~

«Sir, I have to

«Sir, I have to. That fucking bird is getting in the way! He's meddling too much!» I said irritated «And she's too much of a good girl to not follow his sayings.»
Lucifer nodded «I do know that, Lilith. That is why you're in charge of her. If you deem necessary to involve her, do it. But don't let her know about our plans. Although she'd be really helpful, she mustn't know. Am I clear?»
Lilith nodded «Crystal clear. I already planned everything. That fucking bird will regret going against me.»

I nodded my head to Lucifer once and teleported to Varklood, most precisely to Black Void

I nodded my head to Lucifer once and teleported to Varklood, most precisely to Black Void. I took a deep breath and smirked, I loved that place, it was so welcoming and homelike.

So, let's find that vampi-

My thoughts were interrupted when two cat hybrids and three children passed in front of me, as a strange powerful vibe invested me.

What the hell?

«Ya! BamBam and Ten!» I called the hybrids I so well knew, making them and the kids look at me, BamBam saying protectively
«Lilith. What do you want?»
I ignored him and reached the children grabbing one hand of each saying «Don't worry I don't want to hurt them.» when I came to the oldest girl and I held her hand my eyes widened «You... Who are you guys? And what's your name little girl?»

A strict female voice, belonging to the vampire I was looking for said «That's none of your damn business.»
I smirked and stood straight up looking at her «Exactly who I was looking for. Lady Kim Jisoo. Who are these kids?»
«Jennie and Chaeyoung kids. Why?»
I went near her and whispered in her ear «Does the big girl has powers? Because I feel some weird mystical vibe from her.»
I moved and looked at her as she inhaled deeply and whispered back «Apparently not. But I believe she does.»
I shook my head in negation «I don't think she's actually magical.»
The Vampire looked at me confused «What do you mean?»
I smiled and said now normally «Is there anywhere we can talk in private?»
She nodded «My office back at the castle.»
I nodded «Great, let's go then.»

Without even saying goodbye we teleported in her office and she quickly asked demandingly «So what do you mean by saying Haeun isn't magical and why were you looking for me.»
I sat on a red leather couch «Well, one question at a time please. And if I'll answer you, you'll have to answer to my questions as well.»
Lady Jisoo nodded «Deal, now speak.»
«Well, about the child... I think she's having a momentarily gift. What I mean is, she's part of a big picture, an important piece as well. I need you to explain me why you think she's magical before I give you my full explanation.»
She nodded and said «She keeps saying that Lisa is already reborn, that her soul is trapped, she draws things related to me, to Lisa. It's like she has visions or something like that.»
I nodded «So it's what I thought. She's basically a messenger. Her visions or other apparently abnormal things are temporary. Once her mission will be fulfilled she'll be back to being normal. And her purpose, is to help you, Kim Jisoo, find Lalisa before it's too late. Which brings me to the reason why I was looking for you. Remember the girl I look over? She's... A piece of the puzzle as well. I can't go into details or Satan might burn me to ashes but, she... How to say this... Well, basically, Archclor is getting in my way. I'm trying to make her follow what her visions says but she won't listen to me. She believes Archclor since he's "good" and as you might have understood, it'd be an issue if a piece is missing. So what I need from you is to either kill Archclor, or get Haeun hints faster before it's too late. Or they» I pointed up there «will take control of her.»
«Of the girl you're talking?» she asked confused
«Of the Ethereal Supreme. Which would cause a huge unbalance in the whole universe. You know how the Supreme has both good or bad, they NEED to coexist. It's for everyone's safety. Especially for the safety of the darkness creatures like you Vampires. Understand?»
Jisoo nodded «I do. That damn bird, he needs to be taken out.»
I nodded «Agree. But I can't do that. Rules and laws shit. It'll be good even to have him out of the way for some time, just to convince Isabella to listen to me and do what she has to do.»
«So the girl's name is Isabella?»
I nodded «Yeah. That's all I will tell you about her. If I told you more, things would get complicated... And you could jeopardize the whole thing.»
«I don't give a fuck about her. Even if you told me everything about her, I wouldn't care.»
I scoffed «Oh you so would care. Trust me. Just do as I asked you please. If you wanna see Lalisa again that is...»
Jisoo looked at me seriously «I sure as hell hope you're not using me for something dumb of yours, or else...» her red eyes glowed dangerously as I chuckled
«Trust me that it is related to the Supreme.»
«I want the details. Not now as I know you won't tell me. But soon I'll be coming to ask you. And you better talk otherwise demon or not, I'll kill you Lilith.»
Lilith chuckled challenging «I make the rules here. You just obey. Let this be clear. That is, if you ever want to see Lalisa again.»