~Chap.15: The Blue Lake Forest~

«You're not gonna get what you want Archclor! You can keep me here, but I will be found and I'll place you where you belong with my bare hands before God or whatever you call Him, will

«You're not gonna get what you want Archclor! You can keep me here, but I will be found and I'll place you where you belong with my bare hands before God or whatever you call Him, will.» I said acidly, perfectly knowing that traitor was around as I could feel him
«No one can find you Onyx. I've already found your human part. I'm controlling it. I just need to get my hands on Layla. I know she's in some doll, but she always escapes. Damn you all.»
I snickered «Even though you get all of us, you're not gonna be able to control us and make us do whatever you want. We're stronger. Especially together. You should know that. We're fragments momentarily, but soon we will become one. And that's going to be your end.»
«You're being overconfident Onyx. I will find Layla and then I will make you kneel to my every command. You'll be my minion to control however I like it.»
I laughed loudly «Delusional. You're just delusional. You don't know and can't comprehend the Supreme's power. No one aside from us can. You'll see.»

I knew he was gone after my newly dumped information. It was true. Everything I said. He could never win.

I need to know where the hell Layla and Isabella are.

I created a safe bubble were I could mind link to Layla and at the same time appear to Isabella in a lucid dream.

«So, the museum sure was nice. Not completely a waste of time, I'll give it to you. But what now? If we agreed not to look around this dimension, then we're back at the start.» I said annoyed as I took a sip of some really shiny juice we bought just outside the museum «Woah, this stuff is great! What is it?»
Layla said «We could try asking Onyx if she can send us some kind of wave that could allow us to locate her.»
I looked down at her confused as I sat on a random bench «Onyx?»
«Oh, yeah, right. I've never told you about the three part of the supreme. We all have a name, I'm Layla, the dark side is Onyx and the human one... Well, it depends from how the human that gets to be a three fragmented sould into one gets named. Then when we become one we get the name of the human, us the dark or pure in the front.»
I shook my head in disbelief «This shit is getting crazier and crazier. Wait, so the dark supreme isn't a female?»
«Onyx is a neutral name. She is female. There's no male supreme. Always female. Or an androgynous one... Even there, it depends from the human part.»
«This is soooo complicated. Do you know where and who the human is?» I waited for an answer but nothing was coming, so I looked down at Layla, noticing the dolls eyes empty, which meant, either Layla had to escape, she dissociated or something, or her time's was up.