Chapter 14

Thor: "Lady y/n, wake up"
Y/n: "Huh?" *wipe your eyes
Thor: "Wake up"
Y/n: "What, why?"
Thor: "There is someone I'd like you to meet."
Jane: "Hey y/n I'm Jane."
Y/n: "Your Jane?"
Jane: "Yep that's me."
Y/n: "Nice to meet you Jane."
Jane: "You too."
Y/n: "What brought you to Asgard?"
Thor: "She crossed paths with Aether and it entered her and Malekith and his army are upon us. So your gonna help me help Jane but, I have to train you first ."
Y/n: "I'm so ready!"
Thor: "Here i brought you one of Siff's suit's hope you like it." *him and Jane leave

You put on the suit and guards take you where Thor will train you. You see a lot of strong people training and you get a tab nervous. You walk towards Thor.

Thor: "You ready lady y/n?"
Y/n: "Sure am."
Thor: "Grab a sword."
Y/n: "Are you sure I'm ready for that?"
Thor: "No, but we're running out of time. You'll be fine."
Y/n: "Ok I'll take this one."
Thor: "Stand in front of me."
Y/n: "Ok" *you stand in front of him
Thor: "I will throw rocks at you and you'll have to block them."
Y/n: "So is this for like me reflexes?"
Thor: "Sure."

He throws the rocks at you and you miss the first few  but then get the hang of it and block each one non stop. You also add some of the moves Steve taught you when blocking the rocks. Thor smiles at you...

Thor: "Very good, now Fandral will fight you but you won't use the sword unless your in a real fight."
Y/n: "Ok... where's Fandral at? Is he always late?"
Fandral walks in: "Miss me y/n?"
Y/n: "Why would I"

You and Fandral get in front of each other and get in your positions...

Thor: "And....GO!"

Fandral comes running towards you so, you slide underneath him. You turn around and run towards him just in time to sweep your leg to make him fall. He gets up and goes in for a punch but you block it with a crane kick to his arm and grab his other arm, push him and kick him in the face which makes him land flat face on the floor. You look up and see Odin look at you he then leaves.

Thor: "YESSS"
Fandral: "I thought you said she was an Avenger in training. You never told me she was this good."
Y/n: "Can't keep up?" (You smirk at him while helping him up.)

Suddenly you hear Malekith's ships coming..

Y/n: "GO THOR!  ME AND FANDRAL CAN HANDLE THEM!!" *thor nods

You and Fandral grab your swords and start attacking them you then go inside to fight more of them but there are too many and there is a lot of guards down. You hear Thor yell from the other room where Frigga and Jane were. You pick yourself up and get through all the enemies and you go to Thor... and there you see Frigga dead on the floor. Odin gets down on his knees to kiss Frigga on her forehead.