Chapter 54

The Avengers struggle fighting the Outriders in Wakanda. Bucky goes down and tries to fight off one of the Outrider fang trying to snap his head. Steve and T'Challa fight side by side. Rhodey hovers over pouring ammunition into the groups of bodies until one of Thanos children knocks him out with a huge hammer. Bruce struggles and being held down.

Bruce: "There's too many of them! GYAH! AAAAHHHHH!"

A large beam of light comes through the atmosphere in the middle of the action. An axe flies out of the beam of light crushing into the Outriders tearing their insides apart. The axe flies back to the light revealing Y/n , Thor, Rocket, and Groot. You feel the wind blow through your suit. Everyone took a pause and looked astonishing at y'all.

Bruce: [opens the hulkbuster helmet laughing with joy] "AH-hahaha! You guys are so screwed now!"

You look at Thor and he nods.

Thor: "BRING ME THANOS!"

You, Thor, Rocket, and Groot run towards a group of Outriders as Thor gathers lighting around him. He launches himself into the air and you slide under and use your strength to tear them into pieces. Thor lands in the middle of the Outriders group and kills most of them in an instant. Rocket and Groot separate and you and Thor fight together side by side taking all your anger out on the Outriders. You seem to struggle a bit and Thor throws Stormbreaker your way and you bend your back as it flies across from you.

Y/n: "You could've warned me you know?"
Thor: "Sorry lady y/n"
Thor: "I'll fly up, you stay here and help them."
Y/n: "Got it!"

Thor flies up and you look at him go. You see Rocket and Bucky struggled as two Outriders are coming to his direction. You make eye contact with Bucky. You go through his mind and he tells you something "code 54" (code 54 is a code Bucky taught you when you were controlled by Hydra) you nod at him and run towards his direction and he bends down and you jump over him as he throws a knife to you, you catch it and wrap your legs on an Outrider and spin and land on the floor to stab him. You then lean back and turn the knife with your hand side ways to slice his neck.

Bucky: "Steve told me about your mind reading powers"
Y/n: "I can tell"
Rocket: "Woah, I didn't know you could do that"
Y/n: "Cool right?"
Rocket: "Definitely cool"
Y/n: "We're not done yet, we'll talk after all this chaos is over"
Bucky: "Your gonna need this"
[he hands you an earpiece]
Y/n: "Thanks"

You leave and put the earpiece in, Rocket and Bucky work together as you went your separate way and fought Outriders. 

Sam: "Guys, we got a Vision situation here."
Steve: "Somebody get to Vision"
Bruce: "I got him"
Wanda: "On my way-"

You see her get hit to the ground, Nat and Okoye show up. You stab the Outrider that was coming at you but the knife breaks. As you try to make your way to help Wanda-

Bruce: "Guys! Vision needs backup now!"
Y/n: "I'll get to Vision"

You run towards the direction where Vision is at but Corvus hits you. You grunt, you see Vision exhausted. You get up and try to fight him and remember that you had the dagger that Loki gifted you. You take it out from you shoe and aim for his neck but he moved and it landed on his shoulder. He takes it out and aims straight for your stomach, you end up on the floor. You want to take out the dagger but you will lose more blood. You decide to keep it in and stay down. Corvus takes his blade and stabs through Vision.