Chapter 24

Pierce: "Wake her up, it's time for the next phase."

You feel Rumlow trying to wake you up, but you don't know who anyone is, your scared on where they take you and why can't you remember anything. They take you to this machine and strap you in. They put liquid tubs on the side of the machine.

Pierce: "Don't worry we'll take good care of you." *grins

They close the machine doors shut and you instantly feel pain and something entering your body. You feel like you were getting punched by a lot of people at once. You felt hurt and you yelled and screamed from the pain but they wouldn't stop.

Y/n: "STOP!! I CANT TAKE IT!!" *screams and cries

They pull the handle all the way up and you couldn't handle the pain you felt your body weakening. They finally stopped the machine. The doors open and you fall to the ground and you aren't able to get up. They then take you back to your cell but this time you weren't alone because Bucky was there.

Rumlow: "Get some rest we're going to be testing you out later."
Y/n: "Where am I, and who am I?"
Rumlow: "Don't worry about your here to do good things."

He leaves and your left with Bucky. You then begin to cry because you don't know what, where, why your here. And you most definitely don't know who you are. Bucky looks at you.

Bucky: "Don't cry, you can't show them your weakness."
Y/n: "Why not?"
Bucky: Because then they will have more control over you."
Y/n: "How long have you been here?"
Bucky: "Many, many years, and yet I don't who I am. They erase our memories to do missions they can't do."
Y/n: "Do you know who I am?"
Bucky: "No but we'll get through this together."
Y/n: "Promise?"
Bucky: "I promise"

You lay next to him and fall asleep in his arms. You then hear the cell door open and it wakes you up and you see Rumlow.

Rumlow: "Both of you come on."

They take you to this huge training area where they had weapons and many things. Pierce then comes with a bag that looked like clothes. And gives it to you

Pierce: "Put it on, there's a dressing room right in there

Pierce: "Put it on, there's a dressing room right in there."
Y/n: "Ok"

You open the bag and see a full black outfit. You put it on.You come out and everyone is staring at you especially Bucky.

Pierce: "Suits you well but, now we have a mission for the both of you."
Y/n: "What is it?"
Pierce: "We need you to stop anyone from destroying our plan. Anyone you see I want them dead on the spot understood?"
Y/n and Bucky: "Understood"

You and Bucky train for the next few hours to get ready to do y'all's mission. You seem to have a weird feeling with him. He pushes you to the ground.

Bucky: "You gotta be faster then that."
Y/n: "Yeah?"

You push him and he falls and gets right back up and you kick him and he flies halfway through the room. You were in shock. You didn't know you were that strong it felt so unrealistic. He gets up and smirks at you.

Bucky: "I didn't know you were that strong."
Y/n: "Neither did I."
Bucky: "Your as strong as me."
Rumlow enters: "Let's go, we have a mission to do."

You and Bucky get in the car and get to your destination.

Pierce: "Now go, don't disappoint me."
Bucky: "We won't." (They drive off)
Bucky: "You ready?"
Y/n: "Ready."

Bucky holds your hand while y'all are running towards y'all's spots. Bucky then runs and pushes Steve off the edge.

Sam: "Steve!"

As Sam goes to fly off and help Steve Bucky grabs one of his wings and throws him back, Sam starts shooting at Bucky and as he goes to fly off Bucky uses his weapon to rip off one of Sam's wings and kicks him off the Helicarrier, Sam manages to get his parachute out and lands on the roof of the Triskelion.

Sam: "Cap? Cap, come in. Are you okay?"

Y'all see Steve is holding onto the side of the Helicarrier

Steve Rogers: "Yeah, I'm here! I'm still on the Helicarrier. [he pulls himself up] Where are you?"
Sam Wilson: I'm grounded, the suit's down. Sorry, Cap."
Steve Rogers: "Don't worry, I got it."

You and Bucky watch Steve from above the Helicarrier as everyone at the Triskelion is rushing around trying to evacuate the building Rumlow fights and kills some SHIELD agents. You and Bucky follow Steve. Steve turns around and see's you.

Steve: "Who are you."
Y/n: "I don't know." (You take your hood off.)
Steve: "Y/n? What did they do to you?"
Bucky: "Put it back on and don't listen to him."
Y/n: "Ok"
Steve: "Y/n, come on, you can't do this to me please you gotta remember me."
Y/n: "I'm sorry but I don't and we have a mission to finish."
Steve: "People are gonna die, Buck. I can't let that happen. (Bucky stares at Steve coldly and pushes you behind him.) "Please don't make me do this."

Bucky refuses so Steve his Shield at him and they start to battle each other, as they fight Steve manages to bring up the targeting blade system, but as Bucky attacks him the chip falls from Steve's hand; back at the Council. You run toward the chip and pick it up. Bucky stabs Steve in the shoulder, Steve manages to get the knife out, grab Bucky by the throat and throws him down, armlocks him. Steve looks at you.

Steve: "Drop it! Drop it now y/n!"
Bucky: "Don't do it!"

(*Gunshot) You felt the bullet through your rib and drop the chip. You don't feel the pain. You couldn't handle it anymore and there was only one way out you look down and see the water. You back up.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, I couldn't remember."

You fall back gracefully.

Steve: "Y/N!!"

You hit the rocks and get knocked out.