Chapter 64

You try to go back to sleep after talking to Nat but it's really hard too. You decide to clean yourself up and wash up and go downstairs to see what happening.

Steve: "Hey y/n, Nat told us you had a really bad dream about Loki, are you ok"
Y/n: "Yeah"
Rocket: "You look tired"
Y/n: "I am but I can't sleep either because I don't want to see the same dream again, it felt so real"
[you and Nat look at each other knowing what you were talking about]
Scott: "Want me to make you some coffee, hopefully it'll wake you up a bit and maybe cheer you up"
Y/n: "I would love that, thank you Scott"
Scott: "No problem"
[Scott makes you coffee while Steve tells you your part of the plan Scott then gives it to you and it kinda did cheer you up and warm you up as well cause it was cold inside that room]
Steve: "Ok so we have our destinations, first group is Tony, me, Bruce, Scott, and Y/n on New York, next group is Thor and Rocket on Asgard, Last we have Nebula, Clint, Natasha and Rhodey Morag and from there Clint and Nat will go to Vormir, everyone knows their mission, suit up"
[Everyone is suited up and ready, walking towards the Quantum Time machine, and everyone taking their spots]
Steve: "Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. [Tony gives Steve a look] Whatever it takes. Good luck."
Rocket: "He's pretty good at that"
Scott: "Right"
Tony: "All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green."
Bruce: "Tractors engaged"
Rocket to Clint: "You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?"
Clint: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. I'll do my best."
Rocket: "As promises go, that was pretty lame."
Nat [fake smiling]: "See you in a minute"
Y/n [under her breath]: "See you in a minute"

You all shrink and enter the Quantum Realm, and all split at different intervals, going to a different place at a different time in history. You, Tony, Steve, Bruce, and Scott arrive at New York.

Steve: "All right, we all have our assignments. Two Stones uptown, one Stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock."
Tony: "You need a lift?"
Y/n: "Nope, I think I can handle it"
[you fly up to the Stark Tower]
Tony: "Alright kid, right behind you"

As you land and sneak around, you see his face something you never thought you'd see again. He was there.

Loki (2012): "If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now."
Tony (2012): "All right, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up."
Tony: "Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass."
Steve: "No one asked you to look, Tony."
Tony: "It's ridiculous"
Scott: "I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass."
Y/n: "Oh my god, we're on a mission and your looking at his ass, yeah this is totally what we came for" (sarcastically)
Nat (2012): "Who gets the, uh, magic wand?"
Tony (2012): "STRIKE team's coming to secure it."
[A Hydra team including Rumlow and Sitwell enter, known at this time as a part of SHIELD.]

As you see Rumlow your body starts to boil but you had to stay down because this is a mission a very important one. A few minutes passed by and finally Tony flicked Scott and they get the Tesseract but then Hulk comes pushing Tony to the ground. You were hiding to make sure if something happened you can stop it. The Tesseract slides across the floor to Loki. He then disappears with the Tesseract.

Y/n [on earpiece]: "I think I know where he went, I'll meet y'all outside"
[you run back at the main Stark Tower room you then search for him]
Y/n: "Loki I know your in here"
Loki: " Oh I know dear"
[He appears behind you]
Loki: "You look quite different"
[you turn around and see him]
[Loki looks down on your wrist]
Loki: "Where did you get that from"
Y/n: "My bracelet?"
Loki: "Who gave it to you?"
Y/n: "You did"
Loki: "Who are you?"
Y/n: "Who am I? I'm y/n"
Loki: "Your acting different, you talk differently, and you look different"
Loki: "Your from the future"
Y/n: "That's impossible"
[Loki comes closer]
Loki: "Don't lie to me dear"
Y/n: "Fine, Your right"
Loki: "What are you doing here?"
Y/n: "We're here to get the stones to bring half of the universe back"
Loki: "So he did it"
Y/n: "Yeah"
Loki: "Could I ask one more thing?"
Y/n: "Might as well"
Loki: "What happens to us"
Y/n: "Well to make long story short we had trouble saying our true emotions until we eventually did and ended up together but then you get killed by Thanos"
Loki: "So mother was right about you"
Y/n: "What?"
Loki: "I knew it, your the one she talked about"
[as you and Loki are close together you feel the tension rising as you look into his ocean eyes. You both lean at the same time and give each other a passionate kiss]
Y/n: "Loki"
Loki: "Yes, dear?"
Y/n: "I need that Tesseract"
Loki: "I don't have it"
Y/n: "Ok"
Y/n: "Well then, goodbye Loki"
Loki: "I'll find you no matter where I have to go"
Y/n: "I know you will"