Chapter 51

Thor: "Get everyone to evacuate except our guards"
Y/n: "On it!"

You go and prepare the evacuating ship.

Y/n: "Valkyrie! I need you to take all these people to Earth while we stay here and fight these off"
Valkyrie: "Will do"

You hear talking and your pretty sure whoever was on that massive ship is already on y'all's ship. Once everyone got on that ship and left. Loki comes running to you.

Y/n: "What's happening out there?"
Loki: "Whatever happens out there promise me something"
Y/n: "Yes, anything"
Loki: "Follow my lead, I don't care how dangerous it looks but you have to trust me"
Y/n: "I will"
Loki: "I need you to hide until I give you a signal ok to come out"
Y/n: "Ok"

As you hide like Loki told you, you hear loud footsteps and hear a deep voice that sounded familiar. You hide taking deep breaths and you see Thor knocked out on the floor and your fighting your consciousness to not go fight the tall big purple guy. You then try to read Loki's mind from afar and all you see is him being tortured and the same purple guy that was in front of him was the one who tortured him it was Thanos all along. You gasp really loud as the pain goes through your veins.

Thanos: "I'm guessing your not alone"
[He point to your location and the Ebony Maw comes and moves all of the stuff out the way]
Thanos: "Y/n, I thought I'd find you here do you know who I am?"
Y/n: "Yes, you tortured Loki and you came in my dream"
[you look and see Thor still unconscious]
Thanos: "This wouldn't happen if you'd just joined me we could've already have all the stones"
Thanos: "Loki give me the Tesseract"
Y/n: "He doesn't have it"
[you hear something moving and see Thor]
Thor: "It was destroyed on Asgard"
Loki: "If I may interfere, [he takes out the Tesseract]
Y/n: "Did you? I-"
Loki: "Sorry y/n"
Thanos: "Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian."
Loki: "Well for one thing, I'm not Asgardian ..and for another...we have a hulk"

Hulk comes out smashing through the wall. Loki uses both hands to pull you and dives to get Thor out the way causing the Tesseract to scatter on the floor. Thor is still on the floor and looks exhausted. Loki holds you onto his arms. Thanos and Hulk are still fighting but Thanos seems to be winning. He then knock Hulk down. Heimdall is down on the floor observing he then reaches his hand out.

Heimdall: "Allfathers...let the dark magic flow through me one last...time."
[He summoned the bifrost and it carries Hulk away.]
Thanos: "That was a mistake"
[Thanos then stabs Heimdall through his heart and twists the blade inside him]
Thor: "NO!!"
Thor: "Your going to die for that!"
[Ebony Maw shuts Thor's mouth with his telekinesis]
Ebony Maw: "Shh"
[he gets on his knees at Thanos]
Ebony Maw: "My humble personage... bows before your grandeur. No other being has ever had the might, nay the nobility, to wield not one, but two Infinity Stones. The universe lies within your grasp."

Thanos crushes the Tesseract, revealing the blue Space Stone. He blows some of the fractals away, fingering the Stone between his thumb and index, before placing it on the gauntlet, and is momentarily rocked by the surge of energy that pulses as the stone seats in its setting. You and Loki are still hiding, he then grabs your hand and looks at you.

Loki (whispers): "I need you to stay here, remember you said to trust me"
Y/n: "Yeah?"
Loki: "Now the time I mostly need your trust"
[he grabs your chin and kisses you gently and soothing]
Y/n: "Be careful"
Loki: "Of course"

Thanos: "There are two more Stones on Earth. Find them, my children, and bring them to me on Titan."

Proxima Midnight: [Kneeling] "Father, we will not fail you."