Chapter 6

Loki: "I told you I really wanted to do this"  (smirking)
Steve: "Y/N!" (Running towards you)

He pulls you away from Loki and takes you to where everyone else was at.

Steve: "What were you thinking Y/N!"
Y/N: "It's okay, I'm okay"
Steve: "He could've hurt you!"
Y/N: "But he didn't!"
Steve: "Do you want to end up like your brother!?"
Natasha: "Steve that's enough."

You leave the room and go to an empty room and sit down and think about what you saw, what Loki showed you.

Y/N: (whispering) "I killed them it's my fault I don't belong here"
Thor: "Lady Y/N?"
Y/N: "Sorry you had to hear all that fussing back there."
Thor: "No worries, he just wants you to be safe."
Y/N: "I know but, yelling at me won't help."
Thor: "What did my brother show you"
Y/N: "I saw my mother and brother dying and telling me it's my fault they died and they're right I could've helped them but I was in fear and just stood there like a dumb ass."
Thor: "It's not your fault and your not a dumb ass."
Y/N: *chuckles "Thanks Thor"
Thor: "My pleasure lady Y/N, we should head back"

You and Thor get up and head back to the monitoring room.

Nick: "Because of him" (pointing at Thor)
Thor: "Me?"
Nick: "Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had leveled a small town. We learned that we are not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned."
Thor: "My people want nothing but peace with your planet"
Steve: "Like you controlled the cube?"
Thor: "You're work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war."

They kept on arguing while you kept watch on Loki, you see the scepter glow, you see Loki grinning you know that he is planing on something to happen. You see everyone thrown in every direction including yourself. You, Mr.Rogers, Mr.Stark, Nick, and Thor were thrown everywhere.

Steve: "Put on the suit!"
Tony: " Yep"
Steve: "Thor don't let Y/N out of your site. Y/N be careful and stay away from Loki!"
Y/N: "Okay!"

You follow Thor into Nat and Mr.Banner's direction. You see the Hulk he was about to destroy Nat.

Thor: "Stay here"

You nod as Thor tackles Hulk to the floor. Everyone runs out. They both try to fight each other.

Thor: "We are not your enemies. Banner! Try to think!"

Hulk slams Thor across the room into a stack of crates. Thor wipes off the blood off his face, he then reaches out his hand you then see Mjolnir fly at the last second and onto Thor's hand, he uppercuts Hulk. You try to leave knowing that Mr. Rogers is going to be upset but right when you try to sneak off you see the Hulk jump out the window onto a jet.

Thor: "Y/N, you know your not suppose to leave without me"
Y/N: *sighs "I know"

You walk behind Thor as he goes to the detention section where Loki was escaping.

Thor: "No!"

Thor runs toward Loki. Loki walks up to him and crouches down to attack. Thor only goes through him like a ghost. It was a false Loki. The real Loki comes behind the cell and locks Thor in.

Y/N: "Thor, I'll get you out!"

Loki grabs you by the wrist and pulls you against his chest grabbing your arms with his left arm around you and had his right arm around your throat with a knife against it.

Loki: " I don't think so darling" (smirking)
Thor: "Leave her alone Loki!"

Loki looks at Thor. You knew there was one way out without getting hurt, you gain all your strength and push both your elbows behind you and grabbing Loki's arm by twisting it and gently taking his knife away. You kick him to the ground and point the knife towards him.

Loki: "I like it when you get aggressive" (grinning)
Y/N: "Shut up or I'll stab you"
Loki: "Will you?"

You knew you weren't going to do it, you drop the knife as Loki gets up.

Loki: "Good girl" (grinning)

Loki goes to the control panel and looks at Thor.

Loki: "The humans think we're immortal. Should we test that?"
Agent Coulson: "Move away, please."