Chapter 38

Bucky: "Steve."
Steve: "Which Bucky am I talking to?"
Bucky: "Your mom's name was Sarah...You used to wear newspapers in your shoes."
Steve: "Can't read that in a museum."
Sam: "Just like that, we're suppose to be cool?"
Y/n: "Maybe"
Bucky: "What did I do?"
Steve: "Enough."
Bucky: "Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words."
Y/n: "Don't worry we'll fix this."
Bucky: "Thanks"
Steve: "Who was he?"
Bucky: "I don't know."
Steve: "People are dead. The bombing, the setup. The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than "I don't know."
Bucky: "He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where."
Steve: "Why would he need to know that?"
Bucky: "Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier.
Steve Rogers: Who were they?"
Bucky: "Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in HYDRA history. And that was before the serum."
Sam: "They all turn out like you?"
Bucky: "Worse."
Steve: "The doctor, could he control them?"
Bucky: "Enough."
Steve: "Said he wanted to see an empire fall."
Bucky: "With these guys he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize, They can take a whole country down in one night. You'd never see them coming."
Y/n: "His name is Helmut Zemo, he was born in Leipzig, Germany. He feels grief just pure madness against us all and his revenge plan is through Bucky"
Sam: "How do you know this?"
Y/n: "I- I don't know I stared at him when he was interviewing Bucky and I heard voices in my head it sounded like him."
Steve: "He told you"
Y/n: "No it w-was like his emotions were speaking but that's all I got from him."
Sam: [Sam steps up to Steve.] "This would have been a lot easier a week ago."
Steve: "If we call Tony . . .
Sam: "No, he won't believe us."
Steve: "Even if he did . . .
Sam : "Who knows if the Accords would let him help."
Steve: "We're on our own."
Sam: "Maybe not. I know a guy."

Night, at Avengers' HQ. Vision floats above the floor. An explosion in the distance lights up the room for a moment. Vision and Wanda look out of the window.

Wanda: "What is it?"
Vision: "Stay here, please."

Vision goes. Suddenly Wanda compels a knife across the room. It stops dead in front of Clint's head.

Clint: "Guess I shoulda knocked."
Wanda: "Oh my god! What are you doing here?"
Clint: "Disappointing my kids. [He shoots arrows to both sides of the room.] I'm supposed to go water-skiing. Cap needs our help. Come on."
Vision: "Clint! [Wanda and Clint stop.] You should not be here."
Clint: [He turns around.] "Really? I retire for, what, like five minutes, and it all goes to shit."
Vision: "Please consider the consequences of your actions."
Clint: "Okay, they're considered. Okay, we gotta go. [Vision is held in a force field, crackling and sparkling between the two arrows.] It's this way."
Wanda: "I've caused enough problems."
Clint: [Frowning Clint runs back from the door.] "You gotta help me, Wanda. Look, you wanna mope, can go to high school. You wanna make amends, you get off your ass. Shit. And, y/n is going to be there."
[Vision breaks the force field with his mind stone. He punches Clint to the floor, Clint recovers quickly.]
Clint: "I knew I should've stretched."

He extends a baton and tries to hit Vision, but the blows go through him. Clint resorts to punches, then tries the baton again. It breaks. Clint tries to kick Vision, but his leg goes right through him. Vision gets Clint in a headlock.

Vision: "Clint, you can't overpower me."
Clint: "I know I can't. But she can."
Wanda: "Vision, that's enough. Let him go. I'm leaving."
Vision: "I can't let you."
Wanda: [She holds her hands apart, glowing with energy. Clint slips from Vision's grasp.] "I'm sorry."
Vision: [He falters.] "If you do this . . . they will never stop being afraid of you."
Wanda: "I can't control their fear, only my own."

She moves closer. Vision glows from within and crashes through the floor, and several floors beneath. Wanda and Clint stand over the holes in the floors.

Clint: "Oh . . . come on. We got one more stop."

Back to Y/n
You and Bucky sit in the back while Sam sits in the passengers seat.

Bucky: "Can you move your seat up?"
Sam: "No"
[Bucky looks at you so you get up and switch spots with Bucky.]
Y/n: "Can you move your seat up just a bit Sam?"
Sam: "Sure y/n"

You all look outside and see Sharon and Steve and then they kiss-

Y/n: "Ew"
Sam: "Ew?"
Y/n: "Steve and Nat were better."
[they look at you as Steve comes back and drives off to the airport]

Clint: Cap.
Steve: "You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice."
Clint: "Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt."
Steve: "Thanks for having my back."
Wanda: "It was time to get off my ass."
Y/n: "Sure was" [both smile]
Steve: "How about our other recruit?"
Clint: "He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good."
Scott: "What timezone is this?"
Clint: "Come on. Come on."
Scott: [Scott shakes Steve's hand with an amazed look.] "Captain America."
Steve: "Mr. Lang."
Scott: "It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America. [He looks at you and Wanda.] I know y'all , too. You're great! [He turns back and feels Steve's shoulders.] Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so . . . Thanks for thinking of me. [(sic!) To Sam.] Hey, man!"
Sam: "What's up, Tic Tac?"
Scott: "Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I . . .
Sam: "It was a great audition, but it'll . . . it'll never happen again."
Y/n: "I kinda wanna know"
Sam: "No"
Y/n: "Was it that bad?"
Scott: "Pretty much"
Steve: "They tell you what we're up against?"
Scott: "Something about some . . . psycho-assassins?"
Steve: "We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man."
Scott: "Yeah, well, what else is new?"
Bucky: "We should get moving."
Clint: "We got a chopper lined up."
Man on PA #2: "Dies ist eine Notsituation. Alle Passagiere müssen den Flughafen sofort evakuieren. (This is an emergency. All passengers must evacuate the airport immediately.)"
Bucky: "They're evacuating the airport."
Sam: "Stark."
Scott: "Stark?"
Steve: "Suit up."
Y/n: "I hate to break it to you but I kinda don't have a suit."
Steve: "Yes you do"
[he takes a bag out the trunk and hands it to you]
Y/n: "Thanks"

You put on your suit

and head out there with Steve in his uniform through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper

and head out there with Steve in his uniform through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro-disabler slams onto the chopper and Steve looks up. Iron Man and War Machine decent.

Tony: "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?"
Rhodey : "Definitely weird."
Steve: "Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."
T'Challa: [T'Challa leaps over a truck.] "Captain."
Steve: "Your highness."
Tony: "Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"
Steve: "You're after the wrong guy."
Tony: "Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."
Y/n: "Mr.Stark you have to listen to us this is not the way"
Tony: "I'm sorry but I have to y/n"
Steve: "There's are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."
Natasha: "Steve . . . you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"
Y/n: "Your on his side?"
Natasha: "I have to"
Tony: All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!"[Peter shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands.]