Chapter 4

Natasha gives you, your mother's suit it's made out of polyester and looked like Nat's except it had a star the same shape as your necklace your mom gave you. Beside the star was the American flag. Your grandmother always said your mom used to get super excited when she told her "Captain America" stories she knew. Your mom was inspired by him. You put your shoes on and fix your necklace back in place. You turn around and see yourself in the mirror as you fix your hair.

Y/N: *whispers "I'll be okay"...
*Knock *Knock
Steve: Let's go Y/N
Y/N: Coming!

You get in the Quinjet with Nat and Mr.Rogers. You sit on the right side of the jet behind Nat where she was flying the jet with another agent. As the jet flies Mr.Rogers makes a stop a few blocks from where Loki was.

Steve: I'll see you there.
Y/N: Alright

The back door of the jet closes as Mr.Rogers runs towards where Loki was. Y'all get near where Loki is at. You see Mr. Rogers block the blue light beam with his shield, knocking Loki. You take a moment to see Loki, when you first see him he had black hair and blue eyes and was wearing a black, green, golden suit. You thought he looked pretty attractive but kept your feelings to yourself because you didn't want to mess up the mission for everyone.

Natasha: Loki, drop the weapon and stand down.

You see Loki blast at the Quinjet. Nat moves the jet in time and makes you slip on your side.

Natasha: Sorry Y/N, are you alright?
Y/N: Y...eah (you say still in pain)

Suddenly, AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" starts playing.

Tony: Agent Romanoff, miss me?

You see Mr.Stark blast Loki to the ground. They get Loki and bring him into the jet as he walks in you see that he is way more attractive in person, you tried not to make eye-contact with him to prevent anything from happening.

Tony: Who's this?
Steve: Y/N she is an agent in training.
Tony: Your her trainer?
Steve: Yes
Tony: Good luck with that's kid. By the way nice to meet you Y/N.
Y/N: *chuckles* Nice to meet you to Mr.Stark.

As the jet flies you all hear  loud thunder coming out of nowhere. You see Mr.Rogers and Mr.Stark watching Loki and you hear them whispering but can't really seem to hear what they're saying.

Natasha: Where's this coming from?

Thunder starts rumbling over the jet and you see Loki stare out the window intently.

Steve: What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning.
Loki: I'm not overly found of what follows.

A blinding light hits the jet. A man opens the door and grabs Loki by the throat and flies out with a hammer.

Tony: Now there's that guy.
Natasha: Another Asgardian?
Steve: Think the guys friendly?
Tony: Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him the Tesseracts lost.
Steve: We need a plan of attack!
Tony: I have a plan. Attack

You see Mr. Stark jump out of the jet. Mr.Rogers grabs a parachute to follow.

Natasha: I'd sit this one out Cap.
Steve: I don't see how I can.
Natasha: These guys come from legends, they're basically gods.
Steve: There's only one God ma'am and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.

He jumps out the jet as you stand there watching them all jump out you decide to sit this one out.