Chapter 15

You start to get ready for Frigga's funeral and wear an elegant dress as teardrops glides on your cheeks...
*Knock *Knock

Y/n: "Who is it?"
Thor: "It's me Thor, are you ready"
Y/n: "Mhm" *you wipe your cheeks

You walk to the door and see Thor. You give him a hug.

Thor: "Thanks lady y/n."
Y/n: "No problem" *gently smiles
Thor: "Let's go then."

You and Thor make your way out and see everyone in their places. You see Jane already there. You stand beside Thor and watch Frigga's body being sailed off the waterfall. It was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. Once everything is over you try to find your way back to your room. You try not to ask anyone for help because you didn't want to bother them.

Siff: "You need help finding your room?"
Y/n: "Kinda."
Siff: "It's fine I'll take you."
Y/n: "Thanks."

While you and Siff walk to your it's complete silence and awkward....

Y/n: "So how's Thor doing?"
Siff: "He's ok, he actually wants to meet up with you, me, Volstagg, and Fandral."
Y/n: "This is probably something to do with helping Jane."
Siff: "I guess, I still can't believe Thor chooses a girl from earth."
Y/n: "I'm a girl from earth."
Siff: "Yeah but your like a warrior and she's just there."
Y/n: "You like Thor?"

You and Siff get to your room and she sits in the chair beside your bed....

Siff: "I did have feelings for him, he was my best friend since childhood and I guess I caught feelings for him but then Odin banned him from Asgard, sent to earth where he met Jane and now he's completely in love. So, I try to not get jealous of her because I know my worth and why I'm here."
Y/n: "Maybe Thor isn't the one, maybe your soulmate is out there somewhere you probably don't even know him yet."
Siff: "Maybe your right. You know, you might just be my favorite human from earth."
Y/n: "Thanks"
Siff: "I saw you kick Fandral's ass when Thor was training you, good job."
Y/n: "Thanks."
Siff: "Well I should get going I'll come back when Thor wants to start the meeting and maybe put your suit back on"
Y/n: "Ok, well I guess I'll see you later ima just change."

She leaves and you get changed back into the same suit you were in when Thor was training you. You then lay on your bed and remember the good times you had with Frigga. A few hours past and you were asleep.

Siff: "Y/n you ready?"
Y/n: "Yeah Im on my way!"

You walk out and Siff takes you to where Thor and the rest are at. You take a seat and listen to the plan Thor is telling.

Y/n: "When do we begin?"
Thor: "Now."