Chapter 21

Y/n: "I can't do it."
Steve: "Yes you can."
Y/n: "It's too high" *breathing heavy
Steve: "Listen to me Y/n, you need to breathe and calm down. Just breathe."
Y/n: "Ok."
Steve: "Are you ok now?"
Y/n: "Yeah"
Steve: "I need you to jump I'll be here to catch you.
Y/n: "You promise?"
Steve: "I promise."

You then hear the door break down.

Y/n: "Oh SHIT!"

You back up a little and start running towards the edge and jump of as your heart stopped for a split second. Steve catches you into his arms.

Steve: "You did a great job kid."
Y/n: "Thanks."
Steve: "Now we have to go."

You run behind Steve as Agents every where are trying to catch you. Y'all go to the Shield garage and he gets on his motorcycle and you do too. And y'all leave. Then you see a Jet hover over y'all.

Quinjet Pilot: "Stand down, Captain Rogers, Stand down."

The jet begins to lower it self but Steve throws his shield and y'all damage the jet and y'all escape.

Steve: "Y/n I need you to do me a favor."
Y/n: "Yeah sure anything."
Steve: "I need you to go to Sam's house and stay there."
Y/n: "Why can't I come with you?"
Steve: "It's too dangerous for you and they're looking for you more than they're looking for me."
Y/n: "You'll be back right?"
Steve: "Always, now go before they see you and don't ever leave that house unless it's necessary."
Y/n: "Ok, don't take to long."
Steve: "I won't, I'll be back by tonight."

He gives you the motorcycle to go to Sam's house and Steve leaves so you go to Sam's house and make sure no one from shield see you. You then knock on his door. Sam opens the door.

Sam: "Kid, what are you doing here?"
Y/n: "Long story short, bad people are looking for me and Steve sent me here."
Sam: "Ok, come in."

You walk in and sit on his couch.

Y/n: "Do you have any food?"
Sam: "Yeah you can get something from the fridge."
Y/n: "Thanks, cause I'm starving."

You go to his fridge and get some chicken nuggets and eat.

Sam: "Where's Steve?"
Y/n: "He had to go see what was on the drive with Nat and he said he'll be back soon. Oh and can you buy me some snacks."
Sam: "Sure but don't leave the house and you can take a shower if you'd like while I'm gone."
Y/n: "Ok,thanks"

You head to take a shower quickly and get dressed into something comfortable...

You go to your bookbag and take out the file and start researching stories about the winter soldier but you can't seem to find anything about him

You go to your bookbag and take out the file and start researching stories about the winter soldier but you can't seem to find anything about him. You hear the front door open and you stay quietly in case it wasn't Sam.

Sam: "I'm back."
Y/n: "You bought me snacks?"
Sam: "Yes, and i bought you some Burger King."
Y/n: "THANK YOU!"
Sam: "Your welcome but don't yell."
Y/n: "Sorry" *chuckles
Sam: "It's ok." *smiles
Y/n: "Ok I'll be in the room."
Sam: "I'll be in the living room if you need me."

You go back to your room and try to distract yourself by watching something on T.V. You grab some paper and a pen and start to research about the winter soldier more. Your also waiting for Steve but the sky is darkening and he hasn't come yet but you try to stay awake but you fall asleep for the rest of the night.

Next Morning
Sam heard knocks on his door and he opens it and it's Steve and Nat. Your still sleeping.

Sam: "Hey, man"
Steve: "Im sorry about this. We need a place to lay low."
Natasha: "Everyone we know is trying to kill us."
Sam: "Not everyone"

They enter the house as Nat looks hurt and exhausted.

Steve: "Where's y/n?"
Sam: "She's sleeping, she was trying to stay up all night to wait for you and researching a case called "The Winter Soldier" but she was tired and fell asleep."
Nat: "She's one smart kid."
Steve: "She really is."
Sam: "We gotta keep her safe which means she can't come with us."
Steve: "He's right."
Nat: "She's gonna get pretty mad."
Steve: "It's for her own safety."
Sam: "We'll tell her when she wakes up."
Steve: "Well we're gonna get cleaned up."
Sam: "Sure thing"

A Few Moments After
You wake up and it's already morning and hear voices in the kitchen and it sounds familiar. You leave your room and head to the kitchen and there you see Steve and Nat.

Y/n: "STEVE, NAT!!!"
Steve: "Hey kiddo!"

He hugs you along with Nat and you felt such a relief.

Steve: "We're going on a mission but it's better if you stay."
Y/n: "I know, I'm too tired anyways."
Nat: "She took it well."
Y/n: "I can't spend my whole life arguing can I."
Sam: "You can but it's not worth it."
Steve: "Lock the doors and don't leave."
Y/n: "Understood"
Steve: "I promise right after this we'll get some food and have a nice time as an early birthday present. I promise
Y/n: "Good luck then."

When they left you lock all the doors and keep everything closed you decide to change into

You sit in the kitchen table and drink some coffee to get through the day you then go to an open space and train a bit but as you were doing that you hear someone enter the back door you immediately and quietly grab the mini metal pole you see in ...

You sit in the kitchen table and drink some coffee to get through the day you then go to an open space and train a bit but as you were doing that you hear someone enter the back door you immediately and quietly grab the mini metal pole you see in the corner of the room.

Rumlow: "Hey y/n"
Y/n whispers to herself: "rumlow"

You then see someone behind him he had a metal arm it was "The Winter Soldier"