Chapter 8

Steve: "Time to go. Y/N your coming with me this time understood?"

You nod your head to confirm.

Natasha: "Go where?"
Steve: "I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those?"
Clint: "I can."
Steve: "You got a suit?"
Clint: "Yeah"

You walk with Nat as she gives you a gun full and loaded. You look at it all confused.

Natasha: "Trust me you'll need it, it's okay me and Clint are going to help you."
Y/N: "Okay"

You see Nat attach a glove gauntlet with her rounds on her wrist. You put on your golden belt with loaded weapons on it that Agent Hill put and it even has your name in front.

Natasha: "Are you ready?"
Y/N: "I'm not sure, I don't think I'm ready."
Clint: "What are you two waiting for? Let's go."
Natasha: "She doesn't think she is ready."
Clint: "Hey listen, I know all of this is happening fast and you haven't been trained fully to do this but we need you out there. You might not be the best and you are not the worst either. This could help you improve your training skills."
Y/N: "Help?"
Clint: "Yes, I don't think this is the only crazy thing that'll happen. Just stay near me, Cap, and Nat we'll have your back if you need us."
Y/N: "Thank you."
Clint: "No problem."
Natasha: "Let's head out."

You all go walk out to Steve. Y'all all head to the jet.

Shield Pilot: "You are not authorized to be here."
Steve: "Son... just don't"

You all get into the Quinjet, it takes off headed towards Mr.Stark. Nat takes out machine gun and fires at the Chitauri. Loki aims the scepter at the Quinjet and fires a blast of energy. The jet catches on fire. You and Steve grab onto the rail above you as Clint maneuvers on wing of the jet.

Steve: "HOLD ON!!"
Y/N: "I'M TRYING!!"

The jet crashes into the street, you fall to the floor when the jet hit the ground. Steve helps you up. You stay behind them as you take out the gun Nat gave you while walking down the ramp of the jet. Y'all walk to four way street. The city lurches to a stop. A deep, primal rage bellows out. With a roar, a shadow comes over. There is a portal, a Chitauri Leviathan flies out carrying hundreds of soldiers, the Chitauri Leviathan passes over y'all. You all look up and you feel terrified. Chitauri soldiers cling off and attach themselves of the sides of the buildings, sliding down. Some crash into buildings and begin to fire from their energy rifles at innocent people. Y'all run behind the upside taxis. You look up to see Loki taking his band down the street and fires at the street in a chain of explosions smashing cars and hurling people as it goes. People terrified running from Loki, looking over their shoulders. You try to get your head straight to be able to help.

Steve: "Those people need assistance down there."

Chitauri soldiers that have landed near y'all and begin firing. You grab a mini bomb on the side of your belt and throw it at them as Nat pulls both pistols and fires she turn to Steve.

Natasha: "We got this. It's good. Go!"
Steve (at Clint): "You think you can hold them off?"
Clint: "Captain"

You see Clint pull a trigger on his bow. Steve leaves.

Clint: "Y/N Come here!!"

You head over to Clint to the bus full of people and put your gun back on your belt. You help the children and adults get out of the bus from the windows on the side. Clint opens up the bus door to get everyone out faster.