Chapter 7

Agent Coulson: "You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent the destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you wanna find out?"

You hear a loud gasp as Agent Coulson is impaled through the heart. You see the real Loki standing behind Agent Coulson.

Y/N and Thor: "NOooo!"

Loki sends Agent Coulson against the wall leaving a smear of blood on it. Agent Coulson slumps down, breathing really fast Loki makes his way to the control switch. He gives his brother one last look. You run to Agent Coulson and try to stop the bleeding with your hand with pressure on it. Thor looks at Loki, hopeful. Loki opens the hatch. Thor still has hope. Loki hits the button and drops Thor out of the ship.

Y/N: "Thooor!" (You reach out your hand wanting to stop Thor from falling but it was hopeless.)

You turn around to see Loki, he has no remorse as he looks down he closes the hatch and proceeds to leave. You have both hands on Agent Coulson's injury. Agent Coulson turns toward Loki.

Agent Coulson: "Your gonna lose"
Loki:" Am I?"
Agent Coulson: "It's in your nature."
Loki: "Your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky....where is my disadvantage?"
Agent Coulson: "Your lack of conviction."
Loki: "I don't think I..."

You move out of the way so that Agent Coulson shoots Loki with his phase 2 weapon prototype causing Loki to be blown through the wall behind him.

Agent Coulson: "So that's what it does."
Y/N: "Your bleeding non-stop"
Agent Coulson: "I know, I'm sorry I'm not gonna see you grow up to be one strong woman like your mother. You do belong here, I know you do don't let anyone tell you otherwise. They will need you, I promise. Go to Cap he is probably worried about you."
Y/N: "Thanks a lot Agent Coulson, I'm gonna miss you." (You give Coulson a big hug with teardrops in your eyes and try to find Mr.Rogers. You wipe the tears off your eyes.)
Agent Hill: "Are you okay?"
Y/N: "I think I'm okay, have you seen Mr.Rogers?"
Agent Hill: "He is in there."

You walk toward the room as you see Nick walk out.

Y/N: "Mr.Rogers?"
Steve: "I thought I told you to stay away from Loki, Y/N."
Y/N: "But you told me to stay with Thor."

You leave the room and try to find Nat to see if she is okay. You see her sitting with a man who had bow and arrows he looked familiar but you just thought you had a long day.

Y/N: "Nat!" (You run toward her and hug her)
Natasha: "Y/N are you okay?"
Y/N: "I guess so"
Clint: "Who is this?"
Natasha: "This is our new agent in training, she is daughter of agent Hart."
Clint: "Agent Hart?, Your agent Hart's daughter?"
Y/N: "Yeah"
Clint: "You look just like her"
Y/N: "Thank you"
Clint: "Me and Nat met you when you were younger."
Steve (on earpiece): "We have a plan"

You, Nat, and Clint head over to Mr. Stark and Mr. Rogers.
Y/N: "So what's the plan?"