Chapter 66

Mr.Stark leaves and you open up the box and it's a suit, a purple suit that matches the same color as the glow in your hands. You put it on and put your hair into a ponytail with an elastic band

 You put it on and put your hair into a ponytail with an elastic band

[you walk down to where the rest of the Avengers]

Bruce: "You saw what those stones did to Thanos. It almost killed him. None of you could survive."
Steve: "How do we know you will?"
Y/n: "It's simple we don't, this is most likely gamma, Bruce has to do it, he might get seriously injured but he'll make it"
Tony: "Nice job kid"
Y/n: "Thanks, I guess I did pay attention to you and Bruce"
Tony: "Good to go, yeah?"
Bruce: "Let's do it"
Tony: "You remember– everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago and just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years."
Bruce: "Got it"
[Everyone takes their position]
Tony: "F.R.I.D.A.Y., do me a favor and activate Barn Door Protocol. Will you?"
F.R.I.D.A.Y.: "Yes, boss."
Bruce: "Everyone comes home"

Bruce puts on the gauntlet, which nanobotically expands to fit his hand, and the power surge overwhelms him. He grunts in pain. Bruce screams, fighting through the intense pain coursing through his body courtesy of the gauntlet, and manages to snap his fingers. He faints and the gauntlet slides off his arm, Clint kicks it away.

Steve: "Bruce"
Tony: "Don't move him"
Y/n: "I Can heal his wound"
[you grab his arm and concentrate and heal most of his wound]
Bruce: [Bruce holds onto Steve's arm] "Did it work?"
Thor: "Worth a shot. It's over. It's ok."

Scott walks towards the outside windows and sees plants and birds. Clint and y/n hears his phone ringing and sees it's his wife calling. You look in shock and relieved. You then go and see out the window and a single missile heading towards the base blowing away you and Scott away. Then a continuous array of missiles destroys the base completely and everyone sinks below to the underground. You fall unconscious while some part of the building fall on you. Everyone struggling getting out since the water starts to rise.

Steve [on earpiece]: "Y/n, are you ok? Can you hear me?"
Y/n: .....
Steve: "Where is she?"
Scott: "I found her but she doesn't look so good"
Steve: "What do you mean?"
Scott: "She's unconscious, and the water is rising"

Steve, Thor, and Tony all fighting Thanos. Tony get thrown across while Thor's attack on Thanos is blocked by his sword. Thor is beaten and choked by Thanos, as he punches him. Mjolnir is flicked away as Thanos relentlessly beats up Thor, throwing him into a tree and socking him before throwing him over rubble and socking him again. Thor tries to grab Stormbreaker but Thanos grabs it and uses it against Thor as he tries to defend himself.

Tony [on earpiece to Scott]: "You have to get her to wake up I don't know if Cap can take it, he need her"
Scott: "I think I know what to do, can't make any promises though"

Scott [to y/n]: "I know you can hear me, well I actually don't know, but if you can, he need you we all need you, don't let us down, you got this"
[as he pushes your chest, you cough up all the excess water]
Scott: "You did it!"
Y/n [on earpiece]: "I'm ok!" *coughs without stopping
Scott: "Are you ok?"
Y/n: "I will be once everything is over and once this water stops to rise, we gotta get out of here"

Mjölnir starts to float off the ground while Thanos is digging it into Thor, when suddenly Mjolnir flies into Thanos, zooms past, stops, and flies back, both look on in amazement as Steve picks up the hammer.

Y/n: "You can make yourself grow right?"
Scott: "Oh yeah"