Chapter 26

You and the avengers are fighting soldiers from the Hydra base

Tony Stark: "Shit!"
Steve Rogers: "Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"
JARVIS: "The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."
Thor: "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."
Y/n: "Then let's go get it."
Tony: "I'll go get it I'm the closest by."
Natasha: "At long last is lasting a little long, boys."

As some soldiers shoot at him

Clint: "Yeah. I think we lost the element of
surprise."
Tony Stark: "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?"
Steve: "I know."

Steve throws his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck

Steve: "It just slipped out."

You see four soldiers coming towards you. One is running fast towards you so you throw that soldier with your bare hands and shoot the others. Clint was running to help you but, you kinda already solved the problem.

Clint: "Woah, how?"
Y/n: "Super soldier serum."
Clint: "Right, gotta get use to that don't we?"
Y/n: "Sure do"

You and Clint stay near each other. You stay fighting the soldiers that keep coming and shoot as well. You then feel a rapid wind for a split second. (Pietro speeds through the forest and knocks Clint)

Pietro: "You didn't see that coming?"

You and Clint try to aim Clint with his arrows and you with your gun. But Pietro zooms off before y'all are able to shoot. All you felt was a swift of wind blowing your hair. Clint then gets shot. You run towards him.

Natasha: "CLINT!"

Pietro then knocks down Steve as he speeds past him.

Steve: "We have an enhanced in the field."
Y/n: "Clint's hit" (Nat comes to you and Clint)
Natasha: "Somebody want to deal with the bunker."
(Hulk comes in and destroys the bunker)
Natasha: "Thank you" (you put pressure where Clint got hit)
Natasha: "Are you ok? Did they hit you too?"
Y/n: "No, I'm just a little worn out."

Natasha Romanoff: "Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac."
Thor: [To Steve] "I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter."
Steve: "Copy that."
Thor: [Referring to the approaching soldiers in their HYDRA tank] "Looks like they're lining up."
Steve: "Well, they're excited."
[Thor pounds on Steve's shield with his hammer and the force knocks down all the soldiers]
Thor: "Find the scepter."
[Thor flies off]
Tony: "And for gosh sake, watch your language!"
[Steve sighs]
Steve: "That's not going away anytime soon."
Y/n: "Nope"
Natasha: "Y/n?"
Y/n: "Yeah?"
Natasha: "I need you to back Tony up in the Hydra base."
Y/n: Will Clint be ok?"
Natasha: "He will, now go to Tony."
Y/n: "On it"

You run towards the Hydra base. You see many soldiers on your way there. You run and towards them and kick them and punch them and knock em out with just your strength. You finally get into the entrance way of the base. You walk in and see Tony squatting down to the floor.

Y/n: "Mr.Stark"
Tony: "Kid?"
Y/n: "What are you doing, we have to take the scepter and get out of this hell."
Tony: "Right"