Chapter 3

Y/N: Loki? What kind of name is that?
Nick: He's not from around here. There's a lot we'll have to bring y'all up to speed on if you two are in. The world has gotten even stranger than you already know.
Steve: At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.
Nick: Ten bucks say your wrong. Their is a debriefing package waiting for you two back at you apartment.

You and Mr.Rogers start walking out of the gym

Nick: Is there anything you can tell us about the Tesseract that we ought to know now?
Steve Rogers: You should have left it in the ocean.

You and Mr.Rogers go back to the apartment and he picks up the package.

Steve Rogers: Get ready, Looks like we're going on a mission.

You immediately run to your room and find a letter from Agent Maria Hill ("I hope you like them I picked it all for you"). You open the drawer and there was a ton of clothes you immediately see a red, blue, and white plaid shirt. You grab it and take a short sleeve tight black shirt and some ripped jeans. Then you open the closet door and see some shoes you grab the  black thread adidas shoes with white foam on the bottom and put on everything. You double check the mirror to make sure if this is the look you like and it was, you were ready to go.

Y/N: I'm ready....

You hear a loud noise outside it sounded almost like a helicopter and you looked out the window and see that it is a Quinjet.

Steve Rogers: Come on Y/N
Y/N: Coming

You get in the jet and see agent Coulson he gives Mr.Rogers a tablet with a video of Hulk attacking on the army at Culver University. You remember hulk from the YouTube videos that have gone viral.

Y/N: That's the Hulk from YouTube isn't it? Doctor Banner?
Agent Coulson: It sure is
Steve Rogers: So, this Doctor Banner was trying to replicate the serum that was used on me?
Agent Coulson: A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula.
Steve Rogers: Didn't really go his way, did it?
Agent Coulson: Not so much. When he's not that thing though, guys like a Stephen Hawking.

You chuckled as you see Mr.Rogers confused

Agent Coulson: He's like a smart person. I gotta say it's an honor to meet you, officially.

You see Mr.Rogers get flattered as he smiles.

Agent Coulson: I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you sleeping.
Y/N: *Chuckles softly*
Agent Coulson: I mean, I was present while you were unconscious from the ice. You know, it's really, it's just a.....just a huge honor to have you on board.
Steve Rogers: Well, I hope I'm the man for the job.
Agent Coulson: Oh, you are. Absolutely. Uh....we've made some notifications to your uniform. I had a little design input.
Y/N: Nice one (you pat Phill on the shoulder).
Steve Rogers: The uniform? Aren't the stars and stripe a little....old fashioned?
Agent Coulson: With everything happening, things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old fashioned.

You feel the Quinjet land on a massive battleship.

Agent Coulson: Agent Romanoff. Captain Rogers and Y/N.
Steve Rogers: Ma'am?
Natasha: Hi
Y/N: Hey
To agent Coulson:They need you on the bridge. Face time.
Agent Coulson: See you there.
Natasha: There was quite a buzz around here, finding you in ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?
Steve Rogers: Trading cards?
Natasha: They're vintage, he's very proud.

You see Mr.Banner and you and Mr.Rogers go and try to greet him but as you two walk towards him he seems nervous.

Steve Rogers: Dr.Banner
Bruce: Oh, yeah, Hi. They told me you two were coming.
Steve Rogers: Word is you can find the cube.
Bruce: Is that the only word on me?
Steve Rogers: Only word I care about.
Bruce: Must be strange for you, all of this and training Y/N.
Steve Rogers: Well, this is actually kind of familiar. And I might not have trained anyone before but Y/N is pretty good.
Natasha: You may wanna step inside for a minute. It's gonna get hard to breath.
Steve Rogers: Is this a submarine?
Bruce: Really? They want me in a submerged pressurized metal container?

You all go inside as the bridge starts to left and you turn around to see Mr.Rogers in shock.

Agent Hill: We're at lock sir
Nick: Good, let's vanish.

The helicopter starts to rise up and then turns to an exact image of the sky it looked really cool. You, Mr.Rogers, and Mr.Banner start walking through the bridge. You see Mr.Rogers giving ten bucks to Fury.

Natasha: Y/N come with me
Y/N: Ok

You start following her and she leads you to a room that smelled familiar, you look to your right and see a picture of your family.

Natasha: This was your mom's office she was one of our best agents here she kept something in here for you in her desk drawer she was gonna take you here on your birthday to give it to you.

You open the drawer and see a wrapped up present in the color red with a white ribbon and in black ink it says *For my future hero and always will be my little girl, Happy Birthday.* You open it up and see a golden star necklace.

Y/N: Can you put it on me.
Natasha: Sure thing

She puts it on you gently as you feel the cold golden chain come across your neck.

Natasha: There you go
Y/N: Thank you

You and Natasha walk back to Mr.Rogers. She see's Clint on the screen as you see her face you know how much she cares about him.

Agent Coulson: We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet.Cellphones, laptops. If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us.
Natasha: That's still not gonna find them in time.
Banner: You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?
Nick: How many are there?
Banner: Call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?
Nick: Agent Romanoff, would you show Dr.Banner his laboratory, please?
Natasha: Your gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.
Agent Coulson: I mean, if it's not too much trouble.
Steve Rogers: No, no it's fine.
Agent Coulson: It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges but...
Agent Jasper: We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent.
Agent Coulson: Location?
Agent Jasper: Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding.
Nick: Cap and Y/N, you're up
Steve Rogers: Alright kid, let's suit up.