Chapter 67

Sam: "Hey, Cap you read me?"
[Steve looks around]
Sam: "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?"
[A yellow portal starts to appear]
Sam: "On your left"

Steve turns around and sees Sam fly out of a portal and T'Challa, Shuri, and Okoye out of another. Many more portals start to appear with all of the fallen avengers from the snap and some who have been waiting 5 years for this fight to end.

Y/n: "Time to rise"

Scott makes himself bigger and helps Y/n, Bruce, Rocket and Rhodey. You levitate out of Scott's hand and make your entrance. Everyone takes a second to look at the upgraded y/n. You take your place beside Steve. He looks at you and whispers-

Steve: "That's my girl"
[you smile]
[Everyone takes their fighting position]
Steve: "AVENGERS!" [he summons Mjolnir]
Steve: "assemble"

Thor makes a battle cry, as does Black Panther and the Avengers charge. Thanos raises his sword towards them, commanding his army to charge as well. Then both sides collide. As everyone who's running towards Thanos's army. You levitate and as your punch hit the ground cause omg to take out the first row of Thanos's army down your elastic band breaks having your hair fall perfectly. Some of the Avengers look shocked. You see Thanos away from you trying to get the stones from T'Challa you fight everyone of his army members who's in your way. He turns around to look at you.

Y/n: "Remember me?"
Thanos: "Of course, you've grown so much little one"
Y/n: "Don't call me that shit, you always say that"
Thanos: "I see you've gained an insane amount of confidence throughout the years"
Y/n: "You gotta problem with it?"
Thanos: "Not necessarily"
Y/n: "Let's fix that"
[Wanda comes flying down beside you with one emotion to express towards Thanos, anger]
Wanda: "You took everything from me"
Thanos: "I don't even know who you are"
Wanda: "You will"
[you smirk knowing what Wanda is capable of]

Wanda picks up some debris on the ground and tries to crush Thanos with it. Thanos tries to kill Wanda with his double-bladed sword, but Wanda pushes it away. She then uses her powers to try and crush Thanos.You destroy his sword with your powers combating it with an insane amount of pressure in-front of his face to show him who he's messing with. You help Wanda instantly destroying the top layer of his armor.

Thanos: "Rain fire!"
Corvus: "But sire, our troops!"
Thanos: "Just do it"
Y/n: "Aww your scared of what we can do aren't you, I have something more"

You let Wanda take control of destroying his armor while you take control of his arm and look him in the eye while crushing his arm breaking most of his bones apart making him groan in pain. You then get a quick second flashback of Loki's neck being snapped and use your powers to start chocking him but the spaceship cannons appear and start to fire at the everyone. It cause you distraction and makes you fly to a few feet away from them but you stop your fall , you create a shield with your powers in one hand over your head and Wanda flings away but you use telekinesis to break her fall and she shields herself. Everyone covers up. You turn around, something in the sky as all the cannons start shooting at something.

Sam: "What the hell is this?"
Tony: "F.R.I.D.A.Y., what are they firing at?"
F.R.I.D.A.Y.: "Something just entered the upper atmosphere."

A bright light of thundering energy comes surging down as Carol Danvers flies through the ship, and it results in an explosion and the ship crash-landing in the lake.

Y/n: "Hell yeah"

Carol lands in front of Peter who is on the ground, weirdly hugging the gauntlet with his body. You walk over to her.