Chapter 60

Next Morning

You get up and get ready for the day. It felt tense the emotions all coming at once like a fever dream. Nervous it won't work, scared of something possibly going wrong, excited that you might get to see them again after 5 years, depressed that you won't get those who actually died (Loki, Pietro, Mom, Brother, and even though dad was a traitor for killing your mom and brother you still love him and miss him very much, like Steve said "Everything happens for a reason" and we gotta live by that even if we don't want to accept it. Your success got you here but your own failure has made you who you are.

Steve: "Y/n! Breakfast is ready"
Y/n: "Coming"

As you were about to leave you see Frigga's letter, you never really read it because you felt guilty for not being able to save her. But you decide to open the letter up "Dear y/n, I know everything you've gone through. Your a very strong girl. I also know how much you and Loki mean to each other since the day you two met on earth. He had that look in his eye whenever you were near. Don't let him fool you with his mischievous ways it's only an illusion to keep you safe from him but I can promise you one thing and that's, that you and him will always find each other back again don't doubt me y/n. When I looked at both of my sons lifetime you were his and he was yours. Trust your inners self  no matter what, don't worry about mistakes, we learn from failure not success. Be carful my dear."  You close the letter and begin to cry, this was the perfect motivation. Steve comes running to your room thinking that you got hurt.

Steve: "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"
Y/n: "No, I-it's the letter that Frigga gave me"
[You hand Steve the letter and he begins to read- he hugs you tightly]
Y/n: "Thank you"
Steve: "For what?"
Y/n: "For everything you've done for me, I don't know how I would handle this pressure without you, being my father figure that I needed. Giving me emotional support. Thank you"
Steve: "Don't thank me, you deserve so much better"
Y/n: "I don't think I do"
Steve: "Don't tell me that, you don't deserve the things that happened to you"
[you hug him and he comforts you until you fell asleep]

Steve's POV
As I see her on my shoulder and wipe the tears off her face, I pick her up and lay her carfully on her bed and cover her up with a nice soft blue silk blanket. We only still had two hours before we leave, she needs the rest, I can see how scared she is. She never really opens this much to me. I've never seen her this stressed since Ultron. The day I met her she was this young innocent girl who was just learning the existence of life. I try my best to stay strong for her. She doesn't deserve any of this. I can't bare to see her like this I love my daughter so much.

1 Hour and a Half-
[Steve comes and wakes you up gently]
Steve (whispers): "Hey, it's time for us to go"
Y/n: "ok, I'll be down in five"

As he leaves you go to the bathroom and see the puffiness of your eyes dyed in red from the tears you let out. You wash up your face with cold water and soap, you were already dressed so you went outside and turned on the car and let it function for about 7 minutes while you sit and drink some coffee. You hear Steve's footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

Steve: "How are you feeling?"
Y/n: "A little better"
Steve: "You know whatever happens, we tried our best and that's all that matters"
Y/n: "I know"

As the 7 minutes quickly run by you and Steve got outside and get in the car and drive off to Avengers Headquarters. As you and Steve enter you see Bruce, you haven't seen him since you left to train on a different planet. You run towards him and give him a big hug.