Chapter 35

Y/n: "I just got here I didn't know we were having a meeting."
[you look up and see the screen playing and see yourself on the floor with Hydra]
Y/n: "Who the hell sent you that."
Steve: "Y/n I need you to sit here and explain why you didn't tell any of us what truly happened with Hydra."
Y/n: "Because...I was scared."
Tony: "I'm sorry but I'm going to need your suit back ."
Y/n: "What, why and for how long?"
Tony: "Forever"
Natasha: "Tony-
Tony: "If your almost getting yourself killed then we can't have you working with us."
Steve: "We can't lose you y/n"
Y/n: "Your agreeing with him?"
Steve: "Unfortunately I am."
Y/n: "But risking your life is what an avenger does-
Tony: "YOUR NOT AN AVENGER!"
Y/n: "Then what am I?"
Steve: "My daughter."
Y/n: "Really?"
Steve: "Yes"
Y/n: "You probably just adopted me because you felt bad for a girl who lost everything and keeps losing everything every step that she takes, Right? It's hard for me waking up every morning knowing I won't get any of them back. I finally thought I belonged here and I thought maybe I could get my guilt out by helping people. I guess not."
Steve: "Y/n-
Y/n: "I never wanted any of this to happen I didn't choose for my mom and dad to die. I didn't choose for my brother to take a gunshot for me. I didn't choose to fall for Pietro just so he can die and I most definitely didn't choose for you to be my father!"
[you leave the room and leave everything in silence]

You go to your room and take your black backpack and put your suit and shoes and other clothes in and zip it up and leave the tower without anyone noticing. You take a bus to Bucky. You slip those earbuds in and listen to your favorite song on repeat...You finally find his apartment. You knock on the door but no one answers so you break in without making noise.

Y/n: "Bucky!?"
[Bucky slams you to the floor]
Bucky: "Y/n what are you doing here?"
[He picks you up]

You hug Bucky and he hugs you back tightly. He then grabs you and kisses you. You push him back.

Bucky: "What's wrong?"
Y/n: "Why did you do that?"
Bucky: "Because I've missed you a whole lot."

You then smile and grab him and kiss him back and he seemed surprised but went with it and kissed you back. You then let each other go....

Y/n: "I was wondering if I could crash since I kinda got into a little fight with the avengers so they won't notice I'm gone."
Bucky: "Ok but just make sure they don't come because I am wanted man."
Y/n: "I know, so how's it been since the last time we've seen each other."
Bucky: "It's been quiet, hopefully it stays that way."
Y/n: "Yeah"
Bucky: "You can put your stuff down in my room it's not the best but it'll do."
Y/n: "It's ok"

You put your stuff in his room and take a look in his room and see the note book y'all two made incase he needed it.

Y/n: "You still have the notebook."
Bucky: "How could I not, we did it together. Thank you for being there even though I...
Y/n: "It's ok it wasn't your fault at all, you had no control over that."
[He gives you a big hug]
Bucky: "Well I actually gotta go somewhere so just stay here unless you want to come with me."
Y/n: "I'll stay here it's safer for the both of us."

He leaves and you decide to watch the tv. You watch spongebob. You then change the channel to the news..

News Reporter: "More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead, including Wakanda's King T'Chaka. Officials have released a video of a suspect who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. The infamous HYDRA agent, linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations."
Y/n: "What the hell"

You turn off the tv and lock the doors. You go to Bucky's room and try to stay put. You here someone sneak in you then hear footsteps heading your way. The door open and you run and swing him to the floor with his head pin down. You then realize it was...

Steve: "Y/n?"