Chater 39

Tony: "Nice job, kid."
Peter: "Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you."
Tony: "Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."
Peter: "Okay. Cap . . . Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."
[You and Peter make eye contact]
Peter: "Woah Mr.Stark she's be-beautiful."
Tony: "Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just . . .
Peter: "Hey, everyone."
Y/n: "Hey"
Tony: . . . "Good job."
Steve: "You've been busy."
Tony: "And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. Having y/n making decisions that could end up tearing her reputation apart before it even started. I'm trying to keep . . . I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."
Steve: "You did that when you signed."
Tony: "Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys . . . with no compunction about being impolite. Kid you can still join us because Steve isn't always right."
Y/n: "I'm sorry but I have to help Bucky."
[Steve looks aside.] "Come on."
Sam: [He radios Steve.] "We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."
Steve: [Steve holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off.] "Alright, Lang."
Peter: "Hey, guys, something . . ."
[Scott turn to normal size and kicks Peter in the face and takes the shield]
Rhodey : "Whoa. What--what the hell was that?"
Scott: [He retrieves Steve's shield.] "I believe this is yours, Captain America."
Y/n: "Damn right that's his."
[Steve glares at you]
Y/n: "Sorry" *laugh
Tony: "Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap? Peter take y/n she doesn't belong here."
Rhodey : "Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes."
Peter: "Okay copy that!"
T'Challa: "Barnes is mine!"
[Peter shoots a web but you grab it just in time and slam it towards the ground. He ends up falling.]
Peter: "Ow"
Y/n: "Hey there spider-boy"
Peter: "Hey, um it's actually spider-ma-

You kick him before he even finishes his sentence and he shoots webs at you but, you dodge them easily. He then caught your arm with one of his webs and slams you to the floor. You get up and jump on him and then he ends up on the ground.

Peter: "That was really good"
Y/n: "Thanks, the names y/n"
Peter: "I'm P-Peter Parker"
Y/n: "Nice to meet you Peter Parker"

As you distracted him you kick him and punch him across the airport near Bucky and Sam. Scott then throws a small fire truck into normal size.

Scott: "Oh, man. I thought it was a water truck. Uh . . . sorry." [You, Scott and Steve run off.]
Steve: "Come on!"

Everyone on y'all's team runs towards the Quinjet. A fizzing stream of energy slices across the runway and they stop. Vision hovers overhead.

Y/n: "Vision?"

Vision: "Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now."
[Tony's team arrives.]
Sam: "What do we do, Cap?"
Steve: "We fight."
Natasha: "This is gonna end well."
Y/n: "Your not wrong."
[Both teams stride towards each other with grim determination etched on their faces.]
Peter: "They're not stopping."
Tony: "Neither are we."

Everyone breaks into a sprint. You jump and start to fight Peter again. He ties your hands together.  Steve see's that and throws his shield between your hands to rip the web. You grab the shield and hit Peter and then throw it back to Steve. Peter grunts and pulls you against him with his web. He grabs you tight and takes you with him but you move to make him release you-

Y/n: "Bucky!"

Bucky looks up towards you and catches you with his metal arm.

Y/n: "Thanks Buck"
Bucky: "No problem y/n"

You two make eye contact for a second, he pushes you out of the way and you land on the ground and see T'Challa fighting Bucky. You get out of there  and run to Steve and you see him fighting Peter. Steve makes a gangway fall on him and Peter catches it and holds it up.

Steve: "You got heart kid, where're you from?"
Peter: "Queens"
Steve: "Brooklyn"
[You and Steve leave Peter holding up the gangway.]
Bucky: [To Steve.] "We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now."
Steve: "We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet."
Sam: "No, you get to the jet! Both of you!"
[Being chased by War Machine.]
Sam: "The rest of us aren't getting out of here."
Clint: "As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it. Just take y/n with you."
Y/n: "Why should I go?"
Clint: "When the rest of us lose we'll get locked up and you don't need that on your record."
Y/n: "Makes sense"
Sam: "This isn't the real fight, Steve."
Steve: "Alright, Sam, what's the play?"
Sam: "We need a diversion, something big."
Scott: "I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half . . . don't come back for me."
Bucky: "He's gonna tear himself in half?"
Steve: "You're sure about this, Scott?"
Scott: "I do it all the time. I mean once . . . in a lab. Then I passed out. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the BOSS!"
Y/n: "You got this Scott."
Scott: "THANKS!"

He leaps from mobile stairs and lands on War Machine's back as he flies past. He operates his suit's wrist, shuts his eyes and activates a remote. Scott grows into a towering Behemoth and grabs War Machine's leg.

Peter: "Holy shit!"
Rhodey: "Okay, tiny dude is big now. He's big now."
Steve: "I guess that's the signal."
Sam: "Way to go, Tic Tac!"
Y/n: "Woah that's cool!"

You and Bucky run to get to the Quinjet. Vision fires a shining beam of energy from his mind stone and the control tower collapses towards the entrance of the hangar where the Quinjet is. Wanda struggles to slow its collapse.

Y/n: "HURRY LETS GO!"

Then War Machine descends behind her fires a sonic disruptor. Wanda holds her head and screams.

Y/n: "WANDA!"
Steve: "We gotta go y/n"

You watch her fall in pain but Bucky grabs your wrist and runs to the tower. The tower falls all around you, Steve and Bucky, but y'all make it into the hangar where Natasha is waiting for them.

Natasha: "You're not gonna stop."
Steve: "You know I can't."
Natasha: "I'm gonna regret this."
Y/n: "Regret wh-
[She stuns T'Challa who's arrived behind them.]
Natasha:"Go."

You, Steve and Bucky run for the Quinjet as she keeps T'Challa at bay. The Quinjet's engines fire and the guns blast debris from the entrance. Nat keeps T'Challa held until the jet rises. Black Panther leaps, but can't keep hold and the Quinjet flies out of the hangar. War Machine flies after it. In the hangar.

Y/n: "Mr. Stark is following us."
Steve: "Let's speed up."
Y/n: "We're not going to be able to out run him."
Y/n: ..."I can stop him"
Steve: "Y/n, your not going out there."
Y/n: "You have to go."
Bucky: "I don't like the idea but, she's right."
Steve: "Be careful"
Y/n: "I will"

Bucky holds your hand and kisses you in front of Steve.

Steve: "This is not the time to be doing that"
[you laugh]
Y/n: "It's time, bye"

You open the jet and jump on Tony and try to fight him. Vision takes aim and fires his head laser. Falcon spots it coming and tucks into a tumble. The laser overshoots and slices through the core on War Machines chest plate. War Machine loses power and goes into a spinning free fall.

Tony: "Rhodey!"

You let go and Sam grab you as Tony speeds off to get Rhodey but he falls Tony takes off Rhodey's helmet. Sam puts you down.

Sam: "I'm sorry"

Tony zaps Sam with his blast energy from the palm of his suit. Tony remains with his arms around Rhodey.