Chapter 26

{Warning; Contains an erotic scene, which involves a vibrator. Ends when you see; ••••}

*****

"You shouldn't be half naked when cooking bacon, Matthew, you know this," Feather shook her head at him, "Not that I'm complaining though." letting out a soft giggle she turns and moves away from him, backing herself up to the edge of the normal counter, lifting her hands to it and pulling herself up.

Finally finishing up, Matthew turns the burner off. Assisting him, Feather opens one of the cupboards above her, reaches up and brings down two plates, handing them to him.

"Crispy." He sneers happily, tossing one into his mouth while the rest onto the plates and hands one to her.

She takes it out of his hands and sets it down beside her, pinching one between her fingers, and lifting it into her mouth, letting it hang there. She motions for Matthew to join her.

"Are you trying to Lady and the Tramp me?" Matthew cocks his head to the side, Feather nods excitedly. Has their relationship really come down to acting out Disney movies?

Matthew rolls his eyes and walks over to her, instinctively placing both hands on her thighs as he lifts the other end of the bacon into his mouth and they both move in towards each other.

Their lips meet in a quick affair before being ripped away by the intangible thread.

Tasting each other on their lips even for just a second is enough for a fire to spark inside them. Feather wraps her legs around Matthew's waist, pulling him closer into her, the bulge in his boxers pressing roughly against her uncovered core. They lock eyes for a moment as his hands slide up her thighs, softly squeezing before following up and cupping her face, their lips crash in a hard, passionate kiss.

She wraps her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss, tongues fighting for dominance. Matthew's hands return to their original place at her thighs, inching upwards slowly, lightly thumbing her clit.

Unlocking her arms from his neck, she snakes them into his hair, aggressively ruffling through his dark curls before crashing down onto the counter, crying out as the pressure on her clit becomes more intense, blaming the orgasm Matthew gave her less than an hour before.

Her moans muffled by Matthew's lips, she couldn't help but pull away. Her body losing control, falling back onto the counter, her back colliding with the cool marble to relieve the pressure. Matthew grabs her leg and straightens it, hiking it up onto his shoulder, spreading her out.

"Keep it there." He demands, inserting two fingers inside her.

He leans forward and grasps a handful of her hair, forcing her to look at him. Mouth hanging open, eyes slamming shut, she can barely hold on.

"Look at me." He tells her again as he adds another finger and pumps harder and faster. Feather's eyes flutter open and she tries her best to hold them on him.

She gasps, throwing her hands back to hold onto something but instead knocking a toaster to the ground. Oops.

Matthew lets her head go and with his free hand picks up a piece of bacon from the plate sat next to them, feeding it to her, trying something new. A smile crosses her face, "You're an idiot." she moans.

"I know." He replies with such smugness.

Feeling her tighten up around him, Matthew increases his pace, flicking her clit with his thumb roughly to help her ride out her orgasm, and put him in the lead. He chuckles to himself at that thought.

Feather throws her head back with a harsh groan and lifts herself up, rocking her hips around his fingers to get that last bit of relief as she releases onto his fingers.