Chapter 5

[ warning: Explicit content, this chapter contains hot, steamy sex. ]

His lips came on to her, strong like he wanted to eat her up. He pushed her down to the mattress and she obeyed, like she was supposed to. He was on top of her. A knee of his came in between her legs, prying them open. He was strong. His lips pushed down on to her hard, forcing her mouth to open. His tongue dove in to her, wrestling with hers.

Feather sighed. She liked it rough. It gave her more pleasure and satisfaction. She felt Matthew's hands crawl up to her stomach and literally rip her shirt off, popping the buttons, flying. She moaned. He pulled what was left of her top and threw it at the floor, groaning in the process.

He pushed his lips down to her neck, sucking and licking his trail. His hands reached for her mounds, massaging it with light strength. In one swift move at her back, he was able to remove her blue lace bar. Immediately, his lips were drawn to her nipples.

Feather's hands reached for the hem of Matthew's shirt, tugging it off. In frustration, Matthew took his shirt off for her before returning to business on her body. Her hands travelled down his perfect packs, lingering her finger tips on its boundaries.

The rest of their clothing flew off to the floors. Feather was panting from Matthew's passion, grazing her nails to his back. He thrusted in to her deep and hard, sending all his tension out of his body. His pushes were powerful and strong, that Feather had to grab on to the sheets for life. She screamed a moan with every thrust his made. It was ecstasy. She yelled Matthew's name and swore out loud, echoing around the four corners of the room. Matthew was growling like an animal, pushing himself deeper and deeper until he hit her spot. Before long, they both reached their desired climax.

Matthew rolled off of, red and sweaty. He struggled to catch his breath and Feather struggled with hers. The ride was sick, and she loved it. She loves it when men deliver her angry sex. It was an outlet for their anger and an outlet for her orgasms.

She looked over and Matt and smirked. God damn, he was sexy. He has this mysterious physique that she always admired in men. He was a gentle man, but a tiger in bed. He was good looking too. And she could easily tell that he was a gentleman. But her thoughts crawled back to the question: what did Matt do for Erin to leave him? Something sparked in Matt with that question. He admitted it was his fault. But what did he do?

"Feather?" he called. He was still breathless.
"Yeah?" she sighed.
"I may have to keep you for more than a week." He admitted.
Feather gave a lustful smirk. "Isn't that the plan, sweetheart?" She crawled up to him and planted trails of kisses on his chest, his neck and up to his lips. Her hand travelled down to his cock, and gave it a gentle play. Matthew gave out a groan. "Take as much time as you need, sweetie" she added. "I'm here for you, as promised." She licked her lips before diving to kiss him again.
Matthew pushed her down to the covers, pushing his lips down to hers. "Slave?" he called.
"Yes, master?" she moaned, giddy with the sudden nickname.
"Time for round two." He announced. His tongue travelled to her neck, as Feather's hand kept still on his cock.
"As you wish, master." She sighed. She was going to keep this going. She was curious to know what Matthew did to Erin. And she was gonna find out.