Chapter 6

When Matthew woke up the next morning, he felt a pang of refreshment. He felt energized and good. He felt good. It was unexplainable, but it was like he just took in a lot of drugs and just feels light. It was amazing.

He got off his bed and took one look at his apartment. It was a pigsty and it disgusted him. After he got some breakfast, he started cleaning out his trash for a house. He asked for some garbage bags from his neighbors and started picking up his trash: take-out containers, beer bottles, wrappers and all other kinds of crap. He dusted his surfaces and vacuumed his carpet and renewed his bed sheets. By the time he was done, it was time for lunch.

Matthew went up to his fridge and realized there was nothing in there but some questionable tuna casserole. He sighed. He looked for his wallet and saw there was nothing there. He spent the last of his money on Feather at The Red House, claiming her for the week. He had to choice but to withdraw from his back account and shop for groceries.

Matthew was just finishing getting dressed when someone knocked on his door.
"It's open." he called, putting on his gray sweater.
Adrian came in and was immediately dumbfounded by the sudden change in Matthew's environment.
"You finally cleaned you sty!" he commented, smiling. "Either that, or you got a maid." He noted Matthew's fresh look. "Or a nanny..."
Matthew looked past his best friend/brother's compliments/teases and smiled. "No, I actually did this. I'm on my way to the market to get some food. But I'm gonna make a stop at the ATM first."
Adrian smiled like a proud mom. "Aww, look at that, my little brother's shopping. You've grown up so fast!" he wiped an invisible tear off his eye. He paused, realizing something. "You went to The Red House!"
Matthew didn't answer.
"You did! You did go to The Red House!" Adrian exclaimed. "Look at that, my brother sexed his way to freedom."
Matthew rolled his eyes. "I'm glad I've made you proud. Look, I'm hungry, I gotta go."

~

Matthew entered the built in door of the warehouse, setting foot back into The Red House. He saw Patricia back at the front desk and walked straight in.
"Hey Patricia." he politely greeted.
Patricia closed the book she was reading and smirked. "Well, hello, hot-stuff. What can I do you for?"
Matthew pretended not to notice Patricia's hint of flirtation in her tone. "Um, I'm looking for Feather. Remember? I booked her for two weeks?"
Patricia frowned. "Right" she pointed to the loft. "She's over there, making out with Vanessa."
Matthew's forehead furrowed as he turned to the direction Patricia was pointing at. Feather was making out with a girl in the loft. It was weird, but strangely arousing for Matthew.
"But don't worry. It's Vanessa's client." Patricia added. "He requested to see Vanessa make out with another girl. And Feather's Vanessa's friend."
"Oh..." Matthew nodded, keeping his eyes glued to Feather's as she wrapped her arms around the other girl's body. He could definitely see tongue.

"You know" Patricia spoke again. "They could be a while." She moved around the counter to face Matthew directly. "I could, do you the service, if you'd like." Her finger tips lingered at Matthew's arm. "I'm free right now." She closed the gap between their bodies. She bit her lips, playing innocent, looking at him with tempting eyes.
"Ummm...." Matthew choked.
"Thank you, Tricia!" Feather called, standing near the front desk. She had her arms crossed over her chest. "I think I can handle it from here."
Patricia faked a smile. "Just trying to keep you men on their toes, Feathie."
"I can do that on my own, thanks." Feather scowled. She wore a white corset, accentuating her breasts and figure. It ended at her crotch with a tutu like skirt.
"Whatever..." Patricia sighed, rolling her eyes. She made her way back to the back of the counter and returned to her book.
Feather forcibly grabbed Matt's hand. "Come on..." she ordered, taking him to the direction of the stairs.

~
Kinda boring, sorry. Mainly uploaded because I had 69 reads, haha 69.