Chapter 7

[ Warning: This chapter contains steamy, hot shower sex. ]

Feather led Matthew back to room 12 and closed the door behind them. She stumped to the bed, and sat herself down.

"Are you okay?" Matthew asked, taking his jacket off and hanging it on a chair.

She rolled her eyes at the silly question. "I'm fine. It's just, Patricia's getting on my nerves."

Matthew crawled up to the bed, settling himself beside Feather. "Is someone jealous?"

Feather scowled. She rolled her eyes and elbowed Matthew's gut.

"Ow!" he cried.

"Why would I be jealous?" she snapped, ignoring his cry of pain. "You're just another client, okay! Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart." She lifted herself up and moved to the pillows. She rested her back on the poster and crossed her legs, one over the other. "I'm just pissed 'cause she always makes a move on my clients...Especially my hot ones."

Matthew smirked. "You think I'm hot?" She threw a pillow at him with an amused smile.

"Okay, what is with this aggression?" he asked.

He plopped the pillow down on the mattress. He stood up and went for the pantry, heading for the small refrigerator. He grabbed himself two bottled waters. He threw one of the bottles at Feather, who caught it. They both took a sip of their water.

"So" Feather put her bottle on the night stand. "you liked watching me make-out with a girl?" she smirked.

"No..." Matthew lied. His voice pitched higher, croaking.

Feather laughed. She crawled back down to the foot of the bed and pulled on Matthew's pants, forcing him to sit. She cupped his cheek and planted a deep kiss on to his lips.

His went up to waist, pulling her closer. Slowly, his hand slid down to her thigh, gently caressing. She sighed.

"You know what I've never tried?" Matthew whispered.

"What?" she responded, tangling a hand around his short hair.

"Sex in the shower." he admitted.

Feather smirked with lust. "That can be changed." She planted one more kiss on his lips before standing up.

She reached for her back and unclasped her corset, setting her skin free. She had nothing else on, turning Matthew on. She slowly made her hands stroke her body, running her hands down from her neck, breasts, stomach, ending between her thighs. She was doing a good job seducing Matthew. She bended down to face him and cupped his chin. She planted a wet, passionate kiss on his mouth before giving him a tempting smile.

"I'll be waiting..." she teased. She inserted a finger into her mouth and ran that finger across her breasts. She knew that was her best physical asset. She winked at him, before swaying her way to the bathroom.

Matthew started swiftly stripping, practically ripping his clothes off of his body. He started to hear the shower running.

"Matthew.." she called, singing his name.

He could only imagine those water droplets hitting her perfect body, wetting every part of her beautiful skin. He groaned at just the thought.

When he came in to the shower, he found Feather, dripping wet, leaning on the tiles, waiting for him. She had this evil grin on her lips, giving her that sexy vibe.

Matthew walked up too Feather and pulled her into a deep kiss, their bodies were touching but not enough to impair his play. Matthew seemed to become in control when it time to play, he was so forceful.

Feather could feel his hard cock against her belly, poking and rubbing. It was just so close. And even their make-out-session couldn't suppress a loud moan from her when she climaxed.

He stopped kissing and indicated for Feather to get on her knees.

She crawled foreword and Feather slid his head into her mouth, so soft that she just licked it continuously.

She loved the taste of herself on his cock.

She felt his fingers weave through her hair, applying a little pressure to go a little farther. She looked up and met his hungry eyes that pleaded for her to go on. She closed her eyes and went as deep as She could. She met the skin of his crotch on the second bob of her head.

He tasted so good on roof of her mouth. His head was so silky. She got a little carried away. She started to hold him, and he started to pound. Faster and faster. She could feel him on the verge of bursting and then he pulled out fast.

Matthew put his hands on Feather's shoulders and pushed them back. He pushed her into laying down. The next thing Feather knew Matthew was on his knees... mounting her. He pulled her bottom end up to meet his and he slid his super hard cock in, sending sparks throughout her body.

The Shower water was thick in the air. The steam made breathing harder. And the water made her juices not so much like lube. To much friction. Matthew was going crazy.

"Matthew! Faster!" I screamed through my moaning. "Please, I NEED you."

And Right on que his pounding got harder. She could feel every inch of him inside of her. Touching every spot she had, big or small. Every sensation was acting up.

Feather arched her back In pure pleasure. She could feel one good grind and Matthew was pumping her full of his lust and cum.

Matthew let out a great sigh. Feather could feel a throb of cum being pushed up inside of her and it falling out onto the shower floor. Again and Again it was pushing up inside of her, lubricating every inch.

~

Matthew rolled off Feather's body, drenching wet, back on to the mattress. Both of them were panting. After their little play in the bathroom, they took the party on to the bed, water dripping from every part of their body. It was very intense, but very, very pleasurable.

Matthew turned his head back to Feather. She was flushed but happy. Her chest would rise up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

She was beautiful. Matthew knew that since he first laid his eyes on her. She was damn beautiful. She didn't just have the body of a goddess, but she had the face of a fucking angel. He adored her body, but he loved her face.

Feather noticed Matthew starring at her. His hair still sparkled with water droplets. She curled her forehead.

"What?" she asked, wondering why his eyes kept laid on her.

He shook his head with a smiled. "Nothing" he lied.

Feather rolled, her eyes back to the ceiling, deciding to drop the subject.

"So" Matthew said, "you think I'm hot, huh?" He was still hung up on that.

She scoffed. She took a pillow from above her head and his him repeatedly with it.

"Ow! Hey!" he took his own pillow. "Two can play at that game..." He returned her hits with his, playing alone with the pillow beating, plainly having fun.