Chapter 31

Adrian's lust for Feather had been growing hard and he couldn't hold it in any longer. He needed to have her. He just had to. She seemed to be this tabooed goal that the more you didn't get it, the more you'd want it. And, goddammit, Adrian wanted her bad.

"Tricia!" he yelled, shutting his laptop shut.
The fresh smell of nicotine was still blazing around his dark room. His bare chest shivered slightly at the touch of the air conditioning as he waited impatiently for his bitch to attend to his orders.
"Yes, babe?" she said, entering the cold secluded quarters.
"When's Feather's next free schedule?" he asked, twisting his chair to face her.
She was wearing a black lingerie. The fabric pressed perfectly against her curvy body. Her nipples were noticeably hard through the uncapped breasts due to the room's temperature.
"Umm, unstable, Adrian." She winced. "So, far, she's still booked by the same client."
"It's been months!" he growled.
She nodded. "I know, I know-can't you see it through your cameras?"
Adrian rolled his eyes at the girls' stupidity. "I take notice at the girls, Tricia, not their pervy-ass clients."
She blushed at her own embarrassment.
"Do anything you can to get her schedule cleared. I want her ASAP!" he ordered.
As much as it broke her heart, all Patricia could do was nod.

*~*~*~*~*~

Feather sat at the edge of the bed, almost impatient to Matthew's coming. She was too excited to see him again and wrap her arms around her. Not to mention the news she had for him.
When he finally came in through the door, her smile widened. He too had a wide smile on his face.
She jumped off the bed to meet him half way. She jumped into his arms and held on to him tight, kissing his lips.
"I have good news!" they both said at the same time.
They laughed at their chorus.
"You go first." He offered.
"No, you!" she said, thinking her news was most likely to be bigger than his.
"Okay... wait here." He left through the door for a few seconds and came back with a man with him. Feather's heart dropped.

Her father, Ricardo Heart, stood beside Matthew with an expression the same as hers; a strange miracle had just happened. Her tears suddenly started to fill in her eyes, how she missed him so much. He looked older now; his hair, greyer; face, exceeded with lines. She suddenly felt ashamed of what she had done, running away, and finding shelter in a sex house. She only then realised what she was wearing: a very short crop top and a circle skirt. She covered herself with her arms.

Matthew stretched out a hand towards her. She looked up at his eye, silently thanking him for what he's done. She took his hand let him take her to her father till they were face to face.
They didn't say anything at first, the just stood there, inches apart, tears flowing down their face.
Until Feather couldn't handle it anymore; she plunged herself to Rick's arms, hugging tight. He returned the favor, kissing her head.
"Daddy, I'm so sorry." She cried.
"Shhh, it's okay." He assured. "I'm just happy you're alive, little girl."
Matthew smiled at the sight. He took the liberty to leave, letting the two get their moment alone.

It took a lot of courage, but Feather told her father everything. She told him every detail of what had happened, starting from the accident; her fear or being the cause and blame. Rick denied the accusation and said that he knew it was an accident. He was proud of the fact that his eldest died defending his little sister. He just didn't like the fact that his eldest was already dead, at the same time his little girl was missing, thinking the she too could be dead. She told him about how she got in this house and what kind of trouble she was in. As much of a shame it was to tell her father she was now a prostitute, she had to ask for his help to get her out of it.

"Matthew, explained everything to me" he said, "It's gonna be hard, but I swear I'll get you out of here."
She smiled as he wiped away a tear from her eye.
"Now, speaking of that boy..."
She giggled. "Yes, yes."
"He seems to really care about you." He points.
She nodded. "I know. He does." She bit her lips. "I love him, daddy."
"Well, he seems to be very much in love with you too, girly." He chuckled. "Where do you see this going?"
She sighed. "If I get out of here? Far..." she admitted. "Actually, dad." she held his hands. "Would you like to know a secret that I haven't told Matt yet?"
"What do you mean?" he wondered.
Feather only smiled at her father with tease and glee.
"Would you like to take a guess?"