Chapter 29

{Warning; Explicit Content, ends when you see ***}

Feather shrugged off the question, acting innocent and naïve again. She lay down to the mattress, settling her head on the soft pillow. She sighed restlessly. But Matthew didn't settle. He knew she was hiding something from him and he wanted to know what. He mounted her, setting her between his legs. He took her arms and pinned them respectfully beside her head.

"You're not getting away that easy." He smirked.
"I have no idea what you're talking about." She cocked. "You won't get anything from me, Officer."
With all her might, she pushed him off of her, sending him rolling off the mattress down to the rug with a thud.
She took a moment to laugh at him before sliding off the bed and walking to the bathroom. Matthew watched her from the other side as she swayed her hips, teasing Matt to follow. He smirked.

She threw her clothing down the tiled floors. She tied her hair into a messy bun before entering her bare body into the shower cubicle. She turned the knob, sending brushes of warm water prickling down her skin. It wasn't long till she heard the door close. She smirked, he came.

He opened the sliding door and pinned Feather up against the wall, letting the water fall on his already bare body.
"You've been a bad girl, miss." He whispered as he started kissing her neck. "I might have to put you under arrest."
Feather moaned. She wrapped her legs around Matthew's waist, and her arms around his neck, letting all her weight rest on Matt's hands.
"Oh, officer." she sighed. "Do anything you want with me, just don't send me to jail."
"I'll do anything and everything in my power, ma'am." He smirked.
He planted his lips onto Feather's, sending his tongue immediate to hers. Feeling the passion increase between them, she started to flawlessly grind against him. He groaned feeling her against his body.

"Matthew.." her voice sounded so small. She couldn't fight it anymore, she turned her head towards him before her whole body followed, taking his face in her hands. Coming face to face for the first time all morning, passion filled their eyes as their lips crashed together.

He held her beside him, whispering the things he was going to do to her and what he wanted her to do into her ear. He slid his hand down her chest and took one of her breasts, massaging it roughly.

"Tell me what you want, miss." he told her as he moved down to nibble on her ear.

"I want you inside of me." she whispered between heavy breaths.

Matthew smirked. "In time, m'aam".

Matthew led Feather to the bedroom and set her on the bed. With one hand still massaging her breast, he rolled on top of her and kissed his way down her chest, taking her neglected breast into his mouth and swirling his tongue around the now hard bud. Feather gasped, arching her back up as Matthew's soft hums radiated from his tongue onto her nipple and sent vibrations spiralling throughout her body.

She clutched the sheets as his mouth touched every inch of her, her body burning with need, heaving a shallow breath against her core. "Tell me, miss, have you been a good girl?"

She opened her mouth to answer him but she was only introduced to his hand, obviously not looking for an answer. He smirked at her attempt, removing his hand from her mouth and sliding both down her body, holding her arms against her hips just as his were.

"I don't think you have." he went on, his voice low, teasing her as he parted her slit and swiped his tongue lightly over her clit.

Matthew watched as Feather squirmed, unable to get out of his grip. He had pulled her towards him more so that her legs were now completely spread for him, her knees in the air and her hands confined to her side.