Chapter 22

The tension was built high around the room. Matthew could feel the anger pounce through Feather's eyes as she eyed Patricia with disgust. Matthew had no idea what to expect between the two girls. Feather was infuriated, while Patricia was smirking, as if this was exactly what she wanted.

"I thought you've learned your lesson, Tricia?" Feather asked, cocking her head to a side.
"Lesson?" Patricia laughed, "please, the only thing I got from the last encounter was that Matthew is a sexy-ass motherfucker who needs to be fucked by me."
Matthew cocked an eyebrow and slightly winced.
"You have your own man to fuck." Feather pointed out.
"So?" Patricia retorted.
Matthew grabbed Patricia's arm and started to get her out of the room.
"Will you please just leave, Patricia?"
She shook Matthew's grip off her wrist and scowled.
"Why are you two so attached to each other?" she wondered. She turned to Feather, "He's just your client! So what if he fucks with me?" She turned to Matthew, "She's JUST your sex-slave, your slut! She's being paid BY YOU to have sex with her on your convenience. Here I am, begging to have sex with you, no charge, and yet you won't even oblige! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

He looked up to look at Feather. She was flushed by the guilt, thrown on her by Patricia, because it was true. Matthew felt tormented by the sudden words that flew out of Patricia'z frank mouth. Who knew someone would have noticed their closeness.
"Patricia" he sighed, reaching for the back of his neck, "Feather's more than a slut to me, she's my friend."
Patricia faked a pout. "Aww, that sweet. But that still doesn't explain why you won't fuck me. Sure, she's your friend, but that doesn't mean you can't have sex with anyone else."
"Tricia , will you please just drop it!" Feather spat.
"No!" she snapped. She pointed each of her hands at Matthew and Feather,
respectively. "There's something going on between you two. Something suspicious and... delicious; and I will find out what that is."
"I will never have sex with you, Patricia!" Matthew justified.
"Why not?!" she snapped.
"Because..." he sighed. He ran a hand through his hair and gathered his courage to say it out loud.

"Because I'm in love with Feather, okay? I love her!"

Patricia's body went at ease with the shock. Feather's eyes widened, gleaming with what hopes to be tears of happiness.
"What?" both the girls said in an almost unison.
Matthew turned to Feather and bit his lips. Slowly, he took steps towards her.
"I can't have sex with Patricia, because..." he took both her hands in his. "I love you, Feather."
Feather's mouth was left with a gape. She was petrified and unable to say anything.
"This is awkward..." Patricia concluded. She pointed at the door. "I'll leave now."

***

Patricia closed the door behind her, shocked by the answer Matthew gave her. She knew the two were close. She knew something was going on between them. But she never expected that Matthew could have been in love with Feather. It was all physical, but Matthew ended up falling for her. How? That was a question the buzzed in Patricia's head.

In a blink of an eye, she was pressed up against the wall with a strong hand pressing on her neck.
"What the hell were you doing?!" her master asked in a growl. "How dare you try to have sex with that guy. You're mine remember that! You're mine!"
His grip on her neck hardened. Patricia coughed, her nails dug on his grip, hoping to tear it off.
"I let the first time slide, but the fact that you cross me AGAIN, is unacceptable!"
"A-a-Adrian!" she called, "Please..."
He let her neck go with a huff and watched her cough, reclaiming her air.
"One more time you slip, Patricia, I'll murder you." He held on her chin, making her look at him. "I swear it..."
He forced a hard, stubborn kiss on her lips before throwing her defenseless body down the floor, leaving her weak and in tears.

~~~~

Surprise.