Chapter 12

Patricia held on to Matthew's hand with a strong grip, unwanting to let him go. The hallway looked the same to Matthew as they got to the basement. Muffled sounds of moans, screams and other pleasured noises were heard from the wall-papered walls and consecutive white doors. It was as if Matthew never left, not to sound selfish. Though, sex in this house would never stop, either way.

They arrived at room 12. Patricia entered the key in the hole and opened the door. Matthew practically pushed her aside to look for Feather.

"Feather?" he called.

He saw that the bed was bare. It was freshly made and looked like no one's been on it for a week.

"Feather?" he called again as he checked the bathroom.

But still, there was no one there.

Matthew came out of the bathroom and saw Patricia staying still at the doorway, spinning the key ring on her finger.

"Where is she, Patricia. You said she'd be here." He said.

She pouted like what she thought to be a kitten but in reality she looked like a duck. "Oops." She shrugged.

She threw her keys to the side and locked the door behind her. With soft sways, her long tanned legs made their way to Matthew. She licked her lips and eyed Matthew's body.

Matthew stepped back but Patricia's arm had found its way around his body. Her hands squeezed his ass. She moaned.

"You're so sexy." She breathed.

"Patricia, get off of me!" He tried to shake her hold off, but she only pushed him on the bed and crawled on top of him. She settled on his crotch.

"Feather obviously doesn't want you anymore, so take me." She smirked. "I've been in this business long, I can perform so much better than any of these girls..." She reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it off her body, revealing her breasts. Hers were actually smaller and faker than Feather's. She eyed Matthew with lust and sin.

"Like what you see?"

He had to admit, he was impressed with Patricia's body. She wasn't curvier than Feather though, Feather was curvy in all the right proportions. Patricia had a more sensual vibe, while Feather still had that hint of innocence. Patricia was beautiful... but not as beautiful as Feather.

As Patricia started to seduce Matthew with her professional grinding, all he could think of was Feather. He was thinking of Feather in a none-sexual way. He thought of her smile, her laugh, her gentle words. But what he thought of the most was they way they just held on to each other for nothing that last time they saw each other. That moment was perfect and Matthew never thought how much he cherished the moment until now.

"Oh, Matthew!" Patricia moaned as she continued to grind on him.

But Matthew wasn't turned on, at all.

"Tricia, please." he told, asking her to get off of him.

But Patricia was determined.

She nailed Matthew's hands down the mattress, forcing him to accept what she was about to give to him.

"Patricia!" he called, getting really annoyed.

"That's it" she huffed, "say my name baby!"

The door flew open with Feather standing at the doorway, holding a key. She took in the sight of a half naked Patricia on top of Matthew on a bed. Her face went pale and her jaw hung. She dropped her keys in stun.

"Feather!" Matthew called, suddenly panicked.

"Hey, Feathie, babe!" Patricia sang.

She didn't say anything. Feather merely nodded her head, bit her lips and walked away.

"No, wait!" Matthew pushed Patricia off of him, making her thud on to the white carpet. "Feather!" he ran after her.

~~

Side note;

I'm writing a short story that's purely erotic; it's all about sex mostly, if you'd like too read that it's called:

The Promotion.