Chapter 9

{ Warning, this chapter has a small sex scene. }

After the unwanted conversation, Matthew and Feather continued to eat their meat loaves in silence. Not one of them dared to talk, nor make eye contact. For the first time since they met, things were awkward and unfamiliar.

After they've eaten and threw out their containers, Feather settled herself on the head of the bed, leaning on the poster. Her legs were crossed one over the other, as her arms were crossed over her bulging chest. Matthew settled himself ineptly at the edge of the foot of the bed. And for a long grueling moment, no one spoke.

"So" Feather finally spoke, breaking the deafening silence. "How long were you and this Erin chick together?"

Matthew was taken a back by her sudden question; by the sudden end of the silence. "Uhm," he cleared his throat. "6 years."

She raised her eyebrows. "That was a long time." She noted.

He nodded. "Yeah, it was."

Feather uncrossed her arms and rested her palms on the mattress. "Did you think she was the one?"

He nodded again.

"Did you have, like, a big future planned out for the both of you?"

A smile slowly trickled up Matthew's lips. "Yeah, yeah, I did."

She nodded.

Feather bit her lips as her finger tips lingered on the white sheets. She played around with the small hills the creases made as she thought of a different Matthew. Not the Matthew who was emotionally damaged and treating his broke soul with countless sex. But the romantic and sweet Matthew who loved a girl so much, he nearly died when it was over. Six years he was with this Erin girl. That was about as long as she hasn't seen her family. It was about that long ago since the accident.

"Do you have any siblings?" she asked. She kept her eyes still on her fingers as it moved around the cloth. Memories were starting to flood in.

Matthew looked confused with her random question. "Uhh, yeah. I have a best friend whose basically my older brother, Adrian. He's married and he and his wife are expecting."

She smiled. "That's great." She commented. She licked her lips and sighed. Her eyes closed, telling herself to pull it together.

She opened her eyes to a concerned looking Matthew. He looked worried. She appreciated that. Out of all the clients she's had, Matthew had to be the one with the most etiquette towards a lady-- even if that "lady" was a sex slave. Matthew was special.

She pushed her butt off the mattress and got on her knees. Slowly she crawled towards Matthew until they were face to face. She slithered up his body and planted a wet kiss on Matthew's lips. She felt his arms wrap around her waist as he started to kiss back. Her fingers went to the hem of his shirt and pulled them off. Her hands started to cling on to his bare chest as she slowly pushed him down.

She straddled him. She mounted him right on his groin and started to grind, teasing Matthew's member. He groaned.

"You're a fucking tease" he said, gripping on to her hips.

"That what I'm here for, sweetheart." She smirked. She leaned down to him and kissed his lips again. Matthew started to undress her.

All sort of clothing was off. Feather stayed on top of Matthew and they stayed unsteady at the foot of the bed. She hungrily kissed and sucked on Matthew's neck as her hand stayed on his member, giving it a special treatment. Matthew's noises turned her on more; groaning and cussing, begging to be inside her. She gave him a squeeze, making Matthew curse. As much as she liked being ridden on, she adored being in charge, it gave her power and satisfaction. Everything was her call.

She took his hands from her hips and made him cup her breasts, something to keep his busy. He massaged and caressed her mounds, giving it as much play as she was giving his member. He placed his lips on to her nipples giving her more.

When she finally gave it up, she took him in deep, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her thrusts were heavy and fast. She moved with fierce force, thrusting on to Matthew harder than she's ever thrusted before. Her thrusts were so hard, that they slipped off the bed, making an impact on the cold floor. But that didn't stop her. She kept her hard pace until they reached climax.

It was her turn to release tension. But for her tensions to be gone, it would take a lot more than just one round of sex.

{ The next chapter will have a more erotic, detailed and longer sex scene. }