Chapter 4

A gorgeous girl was giving herself up to him to be his slave in sex, no strings attached. This was every man's dream. But Matthew didn't feel a thing. Despite how amazingly attractive this girl was and how she was expertly thrusting herself to his crotch, he still feels empty. She was beautiful, no doubt, and her body was practically made for sex. But Matthew, he just didn't feel it.

"Uhm..." he finally said. He felt overwhelmed by all these new things. It was all so sudden. One minute, he was outside at the desert, unsure of his reason of being there. Next thing he knows, a girl was sitting on his lap, thrusting her self to him with lustful eyes. "Can we just... uh... talk?"

Feather stopped her pace and chuckled. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Alright..." she dismounted him and crawled up to the bed, settling on the pillows. "I should have seen this coming anyway."

"Excuse me?" he asked.

She sat back up and hugged her knees to her chest. "Tricia, herself, gave you to me. If she does that, then that means you've got baggage. You're lucky you got me, though." Her legs went down the mattress and formed an X, sitting like an Indian. "Not a lot of girls in this house would care for your troubles. It's my burden to be your friend." She started to button her plaid shirt, hiding her bra-cupped breasts underneath. "So, what's her name, sweetheart?"

"Erin." he answered on impulse. "Wait, how did you know it was an ex?"

She rolled her eyes. "There are only three reasons why men come here-One: you are either desperate or alone, so you come here to have endless sex, BUT you will never fill that void in your heart. Two: you've got out of a serious relationship and you want sex to try to forget about her. Or Three: you're just a fucking pervert you just simply wants sex, no strings attached." She shrugged. "You stopped me from trying to screw you. So, it's obvious that it's Two."

Matthew tore his gaze away from her, suddenly embarrassed.

"So, what happened between you two?" she asked. "Was it her? Or was it you?"

"Uhm..." Matthew didn't like the question. "It was me. I did something. But I don't want to talk about it."

"Why? What did you do?" It had only made her curiosity widen.

"Something.... Bad." He didn't want to answer anymore. "Just leave it as that."

Feather raised her hands in surrender. "Okay, whatever." She scowled. "So" she sighed. "What DO you wanna do?" She got off the bed and went for the pantry. She opened a door and revealed a small refrigerator. She opened it and got herself a Snickers bar. She opened the wrapper as she got back to bed. Matthew was still sitting at the edge.

"Can I ask YOU questions?" he wondered.

She shrugged. "What the hell, why not?" she took a bite of her chocolate and chewed.

"Why are you here? In this house, I mean."

"It's a living." She told him.

"Aren't you afraid you'll get HIV or something?"

"We've been at this business for so long, we can smell a disease by a mile." She smirked.

"How long do we go on?"

"As long as you like" she shrugged. "You pay by the week. If you want another week, just tell Tricia. I'm all yours, handsome."

"Why is it called "The Red House", when it's not even red?"

Feather smirked. "What color do you think of when I say: passion, love, heat, aggression?"

He got her point, dead on. He nodded then asked the next question. "Do your parents know about this?"

She seemed to make a face at the question. Her face fell and she looked thoughtful. "My parents are dead."

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said.

She rolled her eyes. "Don' t be, I don't really care."

Matthew sighed. This was going nowhere. He dug into his pockets and took out his pack. He pulled a stick out and popped it into his mouth. He reached for his lighter at the pit of his pocket and lit it's butt.

"Whoa!" Feather snapped. She crawled over and pulled Matthew's cigarette off his lips. "This may be a whore house, and I may be your slave, but I put my foot down at smoking."

"Why?" he asked.

"I just don't like the smell!" she spat. "Okay, it gives me a headache."

Matthew shrugged it off.

"Look" Feather sighed. She left the Snickers wrapper at the floor and crawled towards him. From his back, she put her arms around him. "I get that you're drowning in sorrow and stress and whatever crap you have else in there, so I suggest-and I'm not just saying this because it's my job-you have some sex to release your tension. Sex can really make all you anger go away..."

Matthew stayed still, considering it. His mind was boggling with frustration-frustration that he's kept since Erin. Feather was intimidating him.

"Just let your anger out." She whispered into his ear.

He gave out a groan. Feather slipped off.

"Fine." she said, giving up. "If you don't want to have sex, that's really just fine. Just please, release your anger! It's not good for you. That anger will just kill you inside, slowly. Do something for yourself, Matt. You-" her sentence was cut off by Matthew's lips, hungrily kissing her.

{Early warning, a sex scene will be in the next chapter.}