Chapter 19

Note; Uploaded because it's my birthday!

~~
Matthew held Feather into his arms until her heavy breathing had settled and her tears has stopped. Before he knew it, she had cried herself to sleep. Gently, he pulled her body down to the mattress, resting her fragile head on to a pillow. He tried to leave, but he noticed Feather was still tightly gripped to his hand. He offered it to her a few minutes ago to hold on to as she cried.

He tried to pull away, but Feather started to stir. She held on to hand tighter and moaned.
"Don't go, please!" she begged, keeping her eyes closed. She was half-asleep.
Matthew smiled, obliging to her wishes.
He gently pushed her to a side, making room for himself. He lay down next to her and put an arm under his head. When Feather felt his body heat next to hers, she took her head off the pillow and transferred it to his bare chest. She rested a hand on his chest as well, feeling his every being around her. She felt comfort.

Matthew was taken aback by the gesture, but found himself contented with the position. He let his free arm wrap around her petite body, closing their bodies together.

And the he remembered, this was the same position they locked into before the "fight". They just lay together on the bed, feeling each other's presence, falling into deep sleep. He remembered how he could just stay like that forever; how comfortable they felt in each other's arms and company. They both felt so safe and very, very happy. It was an unexplainable ecstasy that they didn't want to end. And here they were, back together in each other's arms.

Matthew looked down and watched Feather's chest rise up and down, sleeping. Her face looked so peaceful despite the troubles that has been rambling her brain. Matthew's going to repeat it in his brain: Feather was beautiful. God damn, she was beautiful. She was beautiful, he made his heart jump everytime he'd think of her. He'd smile too whenever he would think of her. He'd laugh if she would laugh, because her laugh was not just sexy, it was adorable and contagious. She was so beautiful; she was his last thought at night and his first thought in the morning.

Matthew chuckled to himself, he hasn't felt this giddy over a person since... since Erin. Matthew's smile disappeared from his face as he had a sudden realization.

He doesn't just look at Feather as a friend. He doesn't just care for her.

He was in love with her.

~

Patricia tried to hide her jealousy from her master as he stated Feather's name with lust.

She was very much familiar with Feather's reputation around the clients: adorable, sex-animal, hot body, amazing heart.

She was every guys dream, actually. Patricia was confident. She knew she was on top of her game. But ever since, the other girls took Feather in like the lost kitten she is, she knew she had herself some competition. All that Patricia wants is to stay her master's girl forever. She didn't want Feather to take her job as the house-mother. She was growing fond of her boss. And she knew, Feather could be the girl her master's been looking for -- innocent looking, but a monster in bed when wanted.

"Baby," Patricia cooed to him, "are you sure you would want her? She seems very much attached to her current client."
"Attached?" he laughed, "Tricia, if there's one thing these girls should never do, it's get attached. They're my property, remember that."

He turned his chair to face her. He took in a drag and exhaled his smoke at Patricia's face.
"You're my property..." he added. "Don't think I didn't see you seducing that client Feather had." He walked pass her and headed for the bed, where Vanessa was still asleep.
"Be careful, Patricia" he said, placing a palm to cup on one of Vanessa's breasts. He started to fondle with it, making Vanessa smile in her sleep.

"Any lion can be easily out thrown by his own cub."

He threw away his cigarette and blew his last drag at Vanessa's waking her up.
She inhaled deeply, opening her mouth, giving the man access for his own.
Patricia just stood there, annoyed.