Chapter 23

{ Warning; contains EXPLICIT content. }

***

Matthew and Feather just stood motionless on each respective side of the room. Feather's facial expression had not changed. She still looked stunned, questioning and speechless. Her "tears" had dried out. Matthew suddenly felt regretful for telling the truth.

"Please say something." He begged.
She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it again. She bit her lips this time.
She took steps towards him, eyeing him with confusion.
"Please tell me you were kidding." She said.
"What?" he stepped back, feeling a little hurt.
She shook her head. Her face was still stunned. "You were joking when you said you love me right?"
"No!" he insisted. "I love you, Feather and I mean it."
In a fast move, Feather's palm met the skin of Matthew's cheek, giving him a hard slap.
"How dare you fall in love with me!" she snapped.
He rubbed his cheek, feeling the burn of her anger.
"What?"
"Is this why you want me out of the house? So that you could be my savior and I'll marry you and shit?"
"No!" he insisted.
She wasn't listening to him. "How could you fall in love with me? What part of "sex-only" don't you understand? You're not allowed to love me! No! So, this is what you wanted all along? Use my weaknesses to your advantage to make me love you? I'm just your slut, Matthew! I'm supposed to mean nothing to you and you're supposed to mean nothing to me!"
"But you don't!" Matthew spat, shutting Feather to silence. "You mean so much more to me! And don't you dare tell me that I want to get you out of here just because I want to marry you! No. I've made the decision to save you a long time before I realised I love you. I love you, Feather. I don't know how, I don't know why, but there it is. I do. I love you."

Feather gave Matthew another slap on the cheek with a scowl on her face. Matthew frowned at her for the action.

In return, he harshly cupped her cheeks and planted a strong kiss on her lips, wanting let Feather feel how much he loves her.

She tried to fight back. She tried to push him off, but he was too strong.
Matthew could feel her kissing back despite her forcing him off.

When he finally released her, she was flushed red and breathless. She looked at him with fury.
"I ca-I can-" she panted.
"What? WHAT?!" he snapped.
Feather pushed him down to the bed, letting him sit on the edge. She mounted his legs, allowing him to wrap his arms around her waist. She too wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned down and kissed his lips, this time, sweetly but with convincing passion.

"Mmm..." he moaned. "Does that mean you love me too?"
She smirked, shaking her head, "you're an idiot" she said.
"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled.

Flawless, he pinned her to the mattress. He took off his shirt and let Feather's hands wander around his chest.
"You ready, babe?" Matthew cocked, "We're about to make love... "
She sighed, pleasured. She took off her top and made her hands travel from the bottom of her abdomen to her breasts.
"Do me your best." She teased. "Show me how much you do love me."
"And then will you give me an answer?" he asked.
Merely, she just winked.
Matthew smiled. He started to plant kisses on her neck, slowly going back up to her mouth. He took her by the tongue as his hands started to work on her very short skirt.

****

"This will do just nicely." She hears a voice behind her, quick to the attack she doesn't see him but his voice lingers.

Her scarf rips away from her neck and is hastily tied around her mouth, gagging her. Arms held behind her back in a tight grip as if she's being arrested and she's forcefully shoved face first into the couch.