Chapter 24

{Warning; Contains explicit public sex.}

****

"What are you doing!" Feather shrieks through a giggle, biting her lip to keep quiet.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Matthew sneers, beating his odds against her.

Feather's hands were in the middle of swiping some chocolate sauce off one of the shelves in the lonely isle of the grocery store, scrambling around when Matthew came up behind her, his hands deciding to swipe something else.

"Matthew, we're in a grocery store! Wait til we get outside or something." Feather gasps, jumping away from him but his free hand wraps around her and pulls her back, lips dropping to the back of her neck, scruff brushing against her.

"But this is so much more fun." He whispers in her ear, pulling them both back against the wall, in a way hiding themselves from passerbyers and dipping his fingers lower into her pantieless shorts, lightly stroking her clit, "You know the rules, Feather."

Now he decides to play by the rules, she thought.

Her head jumps from one end of the isle to the other, no one is around, well, none around them at least. They passed some people a few isles down but they probably weren't gonna be coming down this way. Hope is a dangerous thing.

She lost her balance at one point, her legs wobbling and giving away from the shocking sensations brooding through her but she quickly brought herself back up.

Matthew knew how to work the volume. He knew far too well how to keep her quiet or make her moan loud and proud if he wanted to, and he teased that.

Hitting the right spots, Feather bit back a hard moan, she quickly went red, her face held a bright blush in hopes no one could hear them and every time she pulled her hand to her mouth to stop herself, Matthew pulled it back down.

"I want you to come, right here, and I want to hear you." His voice rough, switching it up and inserting two fingers inside of her, pumping them in and out fast and hard.

"Damn-" She's so passed pulling away or pushing him off now, she drops her hand to his and moves with him, showing him how she wants it.

A smirk crosses his lips as her noises become louder but she tries her hardest to choke them back. He was surprised her mouth wasn't bleeding with how hard she was biting back.

"Let go, baby. Don't hold back." He tells her again.

Well, fuck.

Her head falls back, mouth drops open and Matthew knows, he can feel it, the thrill of getting caught was more than a turn on for them. Quickly bringing his free hand up, he closes it over her mouth, her noises faint, moans and whimpers muffled by him as she releases onto him. Of course he wasn't going to let the world hear her, only he was allowed to hear those wonderful noises that only he could pull out of her.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" He slides his hand out of her shorts slowly, just barely grazing over her clit and slides them up to her mouth, "Taste it." He demands.

Feather welcomes his fingers into her mouth, licking up the juices she left behind on him. A smug smile finds its way onto his lips as she turns around to face him, lowering his hand and leaning in to place a kiss to his peached lips.

It's like hot potato, only with an orgasm.

"Mmm.." Feather moans softly, brushing a hand through her hair, finding her way back to reality.

Their original task finally coming back into view as Matthew reaches around and picks up the chocolate sauce and tosses it into the cart.

"That could come in handy for later." He raises his eyebrows at her.