Chapter 20

Working in a bookstore wasn't as boring as Matthew or anyone would have thought. He found it really amusing. He was never really into reading. He could never find the right amount of attention span to just sit down and read a picture-less page. But working in a bookstore, dealing with inventory, answering inquiries-basically just being around books all day long, has made Matthew curious about some plots. Before he knew it, he was standing behind the counter reading one book to another, killing time.
He had also proved a theory-girls find men who read, sexy.

But despite all the cute girls flirting with him because he was a reader, Feather was still vaguely in his mind. The fact that he had this epitome the other day makes it harder for him to not think of her every waking moment. He was in love with her now. To think that he's only knew her for almost a month, and here he was, hopelessly in love with her and determined to get her out of the house. Tonight, he was coming over to ask questions about her father-the only man who can help them.

Matthew was in the middle of Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban when he heard the door's top bell ring. He'd watched all the Potter films, but he's never read the books. He overheard some girls reminiscing about reading the books and how the movie didn't give that much emphasis on Snape's secret. Matthew got curious and had the sudden need to read what Snape's secret is. So he started brushing up on the Potter books. And what an eye opener it was. The movies were amazing, but the books were deathly epic.

"Hey." someone greeted.
Matthew's eyes widened at the sight of his best friend, his brother. Adrian looked different. He looked very, very tired, yet happy. His hair was about as messy as his clothes, and his eyes looked tired.
"What the hell happened to you?" Matthew asked, putting the book aside. "You look beat."
"I have a very pregnant wife remember?" Adrian snapped.
Matthew laughed. "Taylor working you hard, huh? How long is she for, by the way?"
"Six months" he sighed.
"Wow" Matthew smiled, "three more months and you're a father."

"That's just God damn supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."

Adrian took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket took a stick out. He grabbed his lighter and lit the butt.
"I thought you quit smoking?" Matthew asked.
"I thought you smoked? Adrian returned, exhaling at Matthew's face.
He waved the scent away with his hand and coughed.
"I quit after getting inside The House. And-" he took the cigarette off Adrian's fingers. And threw it off, "--this is a public-closed place. You can't smoke here."
Adrian rolled his eyes. "You seem to be getting really intact to:
THE RED HOUSE."

he smirked. "You over Erin, huh?"
Matthew tried to hide his blush.
"Yeah, I guess you can say that..."
Adrian nodded. "Oh, shit!" he winced, "I almost forgot the reason why I'm here. Uh, Taylor wants to have you for dinner tonight."

Matthew flinched, "Tell Taylor, thanks. But I have plans for
THE RED HOUSE
tonight?"

Adrian understood. "What about tomorrow?"
"I have a gig at the restaurant."
Adrian stepped back, impressed at his younger brother's progress.
"Two jobs already, you're growing up, bro."
Matthew smiled. "I'll call you when I can..."
"Fine" Adrian turned his heel to leave as a costumer approached Matthew.

Matthew attended to the teenage girl wanting to buy a Nancy Drew novel. As he looked up to see his best mate leave, his eye caught something.
"Wait, Adrian!" he called.
Adrian turned.
"What's that at the side of your neck?" he asked.
He excused himself from the girl and walked over to his best friend to have a closer look.
"Is that a hickey?" Matthew asked.
Adrian touched the spot Matthew was pertaining to.
"Uh, yeah... Taylor gave it to me..."
Matthew furrowed. "Your wife's three months away from birth, how could she have given you a hickey?"
Adrian shrugged. "Hormones? Look, I gotta go."

Adrian ran out of the shop, leaving Matthew curious. Something tell him his brother wasn't telling the truth about something.

~~~~

Note;; So this story's central concern is sex, I assure you of that. But it's also a story, which means it DOES need some depth and an actual story line.

• I have it all saved and this story has been planned like this since day one.

• Not every chapter will revolve around sex but I will have the story in general revolve around it.

• If you'd like too read a story written by myself that has EVERY chapter involving detailed sex then I recommend my story;;

THE PROMOTION.