4: {LOVE EASY}

2nd Sunday
TRENTEN QUINTO WORKS - 15

I pulled up my drooping pants as I walked into my momma room

I pulled up my drooping pants as I walked into my momma room. She was at work right now but it was natural reflex.

I went to the wall, and looked at the name of the shoes lined up on the wall. We share shoes because we wear the same size, a nine.

I pulled out a box from the stack and took the shoes out, red UGGs. I slid them on my feet and stood.

We struggle but my momma love her shoes, she make sure to put away money for shoes.

I made my way out the house and hopped on my bike. I rode it all way to the corner store and didn't see none of my main boys out.

"Watch my bike." I dropped it in front of them before going inside.

First thing I did was open the freezer and get out a red popsicle. I put a quarter on the counter, then left out.

I hopped on my bike and made my way to Brook house, I know where she lived because I walked her home after the occurrence that happened.

It took me four minutes, and I instantly regretted not wearing a coat, instead keeping it pretty with a sweater and jacket combo.

It's in the negatives out here. Or at max four degrees.

I threw my bike down, and knocked on the front door, ten seconds later a older girl opened it. She was mad gorgeous, a smile of adoration grew on my face.

"Um, ahem. I'm here for Brook." I told her and she shouted a name into the house

"Brooklyn!" Is what she shouted. My mouth widened the memory of Brook telling me her name wasn't short for Brooklyn appearing.

She lied to me, wow.

She came to the door with some teddy bear shoes on and a hoodie.

"Here, I'm gone still give it ta ya even though you lied ta me." I gave her a tight lipped smile, handing her the popsicle to replace the other one she dropped.

"What you talking 'bout?"

"What's your name?"
"Brook"
"Short for Brooklyn?
"No"

I mimicked the conversation, and she laughed in my face like it's funny.

"My bad, but I had a blue popsicle, this red." She stunk faced it.

"Awww shit, mane." I snapped, then snatched the popsicle back.

"No, no, I want it." She reached her hand out and I threw it at her, she caught it.

"That's not even the only reason I came ova here. How my breath smell?" I breathed into her nose and she took it in.

"Better." She tried not to laugh.

"You lying." I straight faced.

"You said it not me." She put her hands up in defense.

"You did say it, some days ago." I brought up.

"And I said it's better today."

"Good I used a better type of toothpaste." I gotta convince the ladies my hygiene is up to pare.

"What you doing today?" She asked me.

"Dropping by Jai's, gone force him to hang with me, and the rest of the day is a freestyle." I shrugged and she nodded.

"Gotta force people to hang with you. The struggle." She shook her head, grinning, truly thinking she was funny.

"You got friends?" I asked her and she ain't respond.

"The struggle." I smiled tilting my head.

"Anyways, have a nice day pretty girl." I picked up my bike and got on it. I pulled off waving bye once I got across the street.