14: {FAMILY REUNION}

8th saturday
BROOKLYN JASIAH ALI - 16

I cuddle with the teddy bear Sylas had got me for valentine's day. Pretending it was Sylas I had a whole conversation with it.

"That's what you be on?" I talked in my girly voice, which I only do when I'm feeling flirty. I put it's arm around my waist and my head in its neck. "Lalalala." I acted as if I was a love struck puppy.

"You look stupid ass fuck." I heard Trinity's voice at the door and I groaned.

"What you want?" I questioned just wanting to be a lovey sap in peace.

"Grandma said get ready, we going to see some family." She told me, I sat up and looked at her with a confused expression.

"What family?" I asked truly concerned where she got that shit from.

"I don't think it's our family but daddy family." She said and I mugged, my grandma done always liked my dad for some reason unknown.

He as fucked up as my momma is, Trinity never even met the man.

"Okay get out." I waved her off as if we don't share this room, she rolled her eyes before slamming the door.

I always try to get ready with the mindset of, "they might show these pictures at your funeral."

"I should call Sylas." I thought about it for a good three seconds before I just went on and did it. I ringed him, and he picked up right away causing me to smile and set up the camera on my dresser.

Then I sat down on the wheeled desk chair.

"Hi Brook." It looked like he was walking in the mall and I smiled thinking about all the girls that were probably looking at him.

"Wassup with you, looking all types of good." I gave him his deserved hype which made him smile.

"Just shopping with the family. Wassup with you, looking too fine for ya on good." He hyped back and I blushed while pushing my hair behind my shoulder.

"Getting ready to see some family." I told him, and he looked me up and down.

"Look like you sitting down to me." He called me out and I laughed.

I laugh at his jokes. She match the diamonds in my mouth shining bright like a star. My thoughts trailed as I freestyled in my head.

Once I snapped out of my thoughts I realized he was just staring at me. I laughed the embarrassment off.

"Child I needa get dressed." I stood up with a big smile plastered on my face.

"I'll help with that."

-

I walked into the building and my eyebrows furrowed at the table full of people.

"Oh hell naw." Trinity mugged.

"She fine as fuck." Noah pointed out a random girl.

"Shoulda brought my boyfriend." Grace said as if it was her family.

"Y'all should shut the fuck up." My grandma snapped making us look at her with confused faces.

Always mad for no reason.

We followed my grandma to a random table and sat down at the empty tables.

"I'm gonna go holla at what may be ya cousin so peace." Noah smiled then got up and walked to the girl he was pointing to before.

"Man the fact that I know must these people aren't related to me." I sighed because that's how it always go at family reunions, like what's the point of me coming if these people aren't turnt.